Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
JONES; Kristina January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

JONES; Kristina

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JONES; Kristina Empty
PostSubject: JONES; Kristina   JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 12:42 pm

In Character

JONES; Kristina 0000006700_20060920135426

Name: Kristina Jones
Nicknames: Kat, KJ
Year AND Age: 6th, 16
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor PLEASE if not ummm I guess HI don't mind (not Ravenclaw as she's a bit dumb) but yeah. Please Gryffie.
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: 07/17 (I can't do maths, so whatever year makes her 16 now)
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard): Witch, but I might want to turn her into a werewolf or a vampire at some point later on.

Height: 5'8"
Hair: Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Skin: White
Build: No idea what this is!!!
Other distinguishing features:

Personality(one paragraph): Kristina Jones is a lovely girl. She tries hard at everything no matter what anyone tells her. She is brave, stubborn and has a lot of self-belief and discipline. She isn't very trusting of other people though. She is a very persuasive girl and sometimes takes advantage of people with this. She appears to be all friendly and nice on the surface but if you get on the wrong side of her she can become not so nice.
Skills (name 5): Brave, hard-working, persuasive, nice, friendly
Weaknesses (name 5): Stubborn, not trusting of others, takes advantage of people weaker than her (sometimes), not that clever, persuasive
Likes (name 5): Hanging out with friends, exploring, chocolate, boys (dating), fashion
Dislikes (name 5): People getting in her way, secrets, work, teachers, being forced to do anything

Motto: Join me or fight me.

Family
Father: Steven Jones (muggle)
Mother: Carrie Jones (squib)
Brother/Sisters: Liam Jones (muggle/squib)

History(two paragraph):
Kristina was brought up in a muggle house and went to a normal muggle school. Her mother was a squib, having a witch and a muggle for her parents so when Katrina got her Hogwarts letter her mother knew all about the school. Katrina had loads of muggle friends from her school but she didn't in contact with many of them. It was hard to as they had all lived in London with her and Hogwarts was way up in Scotland.
Kristina was nice to most people in her life, except for a few that really annoyed her. Those few absolutely hated her and she hated them. Katrina lived a pretty normal life until she got her letter. She had a normal life at Hogwarts too, passing her OWLs with mainly As but she didn't care too much about that. She took each day as it came and didn't look back on anything in the past.

Short Role play(one paragraph):
Katrina walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. She was really tired because she had woken up very early and couldn't get back to sleep. She saw her friends at the Gryffindor table so she walked over to join them. She got to the table and greeted her friends "Hi," . She took some cereal and began to eat it.

Did you PM the admin the site password? Elizabeth Potter-Malfoy and Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Umm it says "In Character" at the top is there any "Out of Character" or something that I'm missing? I looked around but I couldn't see anything. I'm really really really confused!!!

Last edited by Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh on April 13th 2009, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit due to the fact she used her real name instead of Character name.)
Back to top Go down
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Female Posts : 311

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

JONES; Kristina Empty
PostSubject: Re: JONES; Kristina   JONES; Kristina I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2009, 1:25 pm

Welcome to Gryffndor.
Back to top Go down
http://darkinterests.proboards.com/index.cgi

JONES; Kristina
Page 1 of 1