Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Tyler Baxter January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Tyler Baxter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Baxter

Tyler Baxter

Male Posts : 61

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Seventh Year

Tyler Baxter Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Baxter   Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 12:58 am

Tyler Baxter Nick_lachey
Name: Tyler James Baxter
Nicknames: Ty
Year AND Age:17/7th
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor/Ravenclaw
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: May 18th 2020
Blood Status: Half
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) Wizard

Height: 6'0
Hair: brown spikey
Eye color: blue
Skin: pale
Build: Muscualr
Other distinguishing features: scar on his arm when he fell out of a tree when he was seven.

Personality(one paragraph): Ty is very out-going and very friendly to everyone he meets once. Ty is very brave and loves going on adventures and doing new things. Ty is bit of a troublemaker at times and always seems to get detention for something. Ty is very smart but he uses it for trouble more then working. He very loyal and protective of his friends and family and will do anything to protect them.Although Ty is very emotional he tries to keep itinside of but sometimes get the better of him.
Skills (name 5): keeping secrets, DADA, potions, singing, playing piano
Weaknesses (name 5): Lying, girls, Potions, History of Magic, Divinations
Likes (name 5): singing, playing piano, rain, astronomy,DADA, Quidditch
Dislikes (name 5): evil people, evil Slyhterins, people who judge other people, stuck up people, people who think there all that
Motto: Live for the moment that count and not the moments that you want to make count!

Family
Father: James Baxter
Mother: Raven Raxter
Brother/Sisters: Aiden, Samantha and Amanda (twins)

History(two paragraph):
Tyler James Baxter was born on a hot day of May 1th 2020 by James and Raven Raxter. Tyler is the oldest out of the four Baxter siblings Aiden Samantha and Amanda. When Tyler was young he went to a mugge school until he reached the age of eleven to go to Hogwarts. Knowing full well he was a wizrd for he seen his dad do magic Tyler couldn't wait until he wentt school to learn magic for kids at his muggle school always pickedd on him. Feeling bored and lonely Tyler started causing trouble at his muggle school which lead him to be a trouble maker once he got to Hogwarts. At the age of eleven Tyler got accepted into Howarts and got sorted into Gryffindor like his farther.

As years passed Ty was still his troublemaking self and always got dentention every now and then for something. In Tyler fifth year his mother got very sick and had cancer and was very close to dying and was losing all her hair. Tyler took almost his whole fifth year off to help his mother get better and fight the cancer which his mother surived in his sixth year going on seventh year. But Headmistress Malfoy was very understanding and always allowed him to go home when he needed to. Now in his seventh year Ty taking NEWTS this year and hopes to go be a Healer or Auror.

Short Role play(one paragraph): Tyler walked to the lake ad smiled at his bet friend Sophie Malfoy. "Hey Soph enjoying the nice sunlight?"Tyler asked. "Yeah, just some can't beout longerthen five hours."she said."Don't worry, Soph the sun is goingdown our fine."said Tyler chuckling knowing his best friend was a vampire.

Did you PM the admin the site password? Elizabeth
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Posts : 148

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Graduated

Tyler Baxter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Baxter   Tyler Baxter I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 5:25 pm

Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down

Tyler Baxter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Characters :: Character Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: