Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Like Old Times January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Like Old Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Male Posts : 343

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 6:59 pm

Jimi apparated in front of Aaron's door and banged sharply on the door. "AARON. OPEN. NOW." Jimi shouted loudly. He followed with several more knocks.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Male Posts : 781

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:12 pm

Aaron rolled off his couch and landed on the floor with a thud. That seemed to wake him up and he walked to the door. He opened the door up and leaned against the doorframe. "Take a chill pill man. What'd ya want?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:16 pm

Jimi pushed him back into the apartment. He frowned at Aaron's dishelved and drunken state. "You are a dumb son of a bitch. That's what."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:23 pm

"I know that, but why ya gotta be so harsh?" Aaron grumbled and collapsed back on his sofa. "Wha I do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:31 pm

Jimi walked into Aaron's room and grabbed some clothes. He walked back out, tossing the clothes at Aaron. "Get dressed. And I think you damn well know what you did. You dumb bastard."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:41 pm

Aaron held the clothes up and looked at Jimi quizically. "Ya know I can't help it. I tried this time...but I'm layin' off the long term relationships for a bit. I might leave town again. Not much for me here."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:56 pm

"You're not running away from this like everything else. Just get changed." Jimi muttered and went to the fridge to get a drink. "We're hitting the town just like old times. I'm hoping you'll come to your senses."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 8:04 pm

Aaron pulled a shirt on and followed Jimi to the kitchen. "I don't see how gettin' drunk 'nuff to die, pickin' up/gettin' rejected by chicks and rockin' out to the music we think is good can help me come to my senses."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 8:13 pm

Jimi stopped to think about it himself. "Good point. I actually don't know either. I just miss the days you know? And, I was hoping that you would just realize how horrible your lifestyle...screw it. I don't know why I bother.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 8:25 pm

Aaron laughed, but it was forced. Jimi did bring up a decent point, he was living a lie. He sat down in a seat. "I don't think I can do it anymore Jimbo." He said in a voice barely above a whisper. It was a side of him that he refused to show anybody.
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm

Jimi froze and looked at Aaron intently. "What do you mean you can't do it anymore?" He asked warily and sat down across from him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 8:41 pm

"I'm in a lot of shit right now." Aaron sighed. "Enough to make me wanna just..." He held two fingers to his head in the shape of a mock gun. "Ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 8:46 pm

Jimi reached over the table and slapped Aaron across the head. "I wouldn't let you do that you dumb son of a bitch. What the hell did you do this time?"
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:47 pm

Aaron laughed at Jimi's slap. It was a cold yet familiar and oddly friendly hit. "Right, ya'd probably pull the trigger for me." His smiled faded quickly. "Well, I got a minor pregnant and I'm fallin' for Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:50 pm

"What are friends for?" Jimi grinned. He listened to Aaron tell him what he did and Jimi gave him a blank stare. "Oh...I'm going to need something harder to drink if I intend on making it through this. Where's your phone? I need to tell Alice that I'm in for a long night. Goddamn Aaron this is worse than last time."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:51 pm

Aaron smiled meekly. "Well least I'm ya ain't bailin' me out of Azkaban this time. Phone's over there and drinks are in the cabinent."
Back to top Go down
Jimi Kanst

Jimi Kanst

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:58 pm

"I might be bailing you out soon." Jimi glared and picked up the phone. He made a quick call before walking back to Aaron. "Wait....Charlotte? As in the Potter girl. You're falling in love with the enemy?!? You've seriously lost it."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 5:53 pm

"Don't start with me Jimbo. I know. I know. Bad idea. I can't help it though." Aaron frowned. "Just, forget it. Let's get started on the killin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Old Times   Like Old Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Old Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Housing :: Personal Homes :: Aaron Gaton Apartment-
Jump to: