Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part Empty
PostSubject: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:41 pm

Charlotte uncertainly walked to Aaron's Apartment, and took a deep breath. She knocked, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Male Posts : 781

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:44 pm

Aaron was lying in bed, half-asleep when the knock on the door woke him up. He looked around for his shirt and went to go answer the door. "Yeah, I'm coming. Hold on." He shouted and made his way to the door. "Charlotte...I wasn't expecting....erm come on in."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:45 pm

Charlotte smiled, a bit awkwardly. She stepped in and looked around. "Nice place." she complimented. "I'm sorry, if this isn't a good time, I can come back later." Char apologized quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:50 pm

Aaron moved to let her in before closing the door. He kept his gaze on her as she looked around. "No, it's fine. I didn't think you would show up." He smiled warily. "Want somethin' to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:52 pm

"No, thanks." Char smiled and played with her hair nervously. She sat down. "You didn't, huh?" she chuckled sadly. "Well, I'm sorry If I gave you that impression."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:55 pm

Aaron poured a drink for himself and sat down across from Charlotte. "I was just more under the impression that you were happy with whoever you're with. Unless you just came here to talk."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:58 pm

Charlotte chuckled. "Yeah. I kinda feel alone." she said, sighing. "But, really, if you were busy, I can go."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:01 pm

"Don't leave." Aaron blurted out. Her comment on being along made him realize he felt the same way. "I'm not doin' anythin', you can stay."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:07 pm

Charlotte grinned. She calmed down after he had told her to stay: it made her realize he wanted her there. "So, you... live alone?" Charlie asked.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:09 pm

"Yeah, I've always pretty much lived by myself." Aaron smiled softly. "Why? You expectin' someone else to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:12 pm

"I... I don't know." Char muttered. "I was expecting a roommate, maybe." she chuckled, a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:20 pm

Aaron laughed and shook his head. "I think I scare most of them off. Right now, it's just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:22 pm

"Good." Char said, but immediately blushed. "I mean, I didn't want a bunch of DE's walking around while I'm in here." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:28 pm

"No, I think I scare even those guys. They don't really like me so much...especially after that last time.....never mind." Aaron trailed off, he didn't that that would be a great story to be telling right now. "I'm a killer. You're an auror. Yet you're sitting across from me right now. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:32 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes at him. "Good point." she said. "Why do you let me stay here without killing me?" she asked him instead.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:36 pm

Aaron leaned back in his seat. "You're attractive, sitting in my apartment. The killin' only happens if you attack first."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:39 pm

Charlotte chuckled. She wasn't that comfortable. "Why, think you." she said. "I believe that won't be necessary."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:45 pm

"Good I was hoping I wouldn't have to." Aaron smirked and put his drink down. He walked over to Charlotte. He leaned down and kissed her forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:50 pm

Charlotte kissed him back for a while, but then pulled back. "Please, Aaron, don't." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:55 pm

Aaron stayed close to her, he could feel her light breath on his lips. It took all his self control to make himself break away. He sat down on the table and downed his drink. "Sorry." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 3:58 pm

Charlotte got up and walked over to him. "I'm pregnant." she said. "I can't do this to Lucas. I love him." Char explained.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:01 pm

"Pregnant?!? Dammit." Aaron stuttered, looking for the right words. "Then why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:04 pm

Charlotte sighed and got her lips closer to his, nearly touching. "I don't know." she kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:06 pm

Aaron ran a hand through her hair and kissed her back. "You do somethin' to me, and I can't explain what or why."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:11 pm

Charlotte chuckled. "I do?" she wondered. "How ironic." Char commented. "The Auror and the DE."
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 4:13 pm

"We do have more in common that you think." Aaron smiled. "Just different sides of the same story."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 7:28 am

"I guess so." Charlotte arched her eyebrows. "And they say opposites attract, right?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 3:27 pm

"Yeah, something like that..." Aaron couldn't help but kiss Charlotte again. But this time it was brief and he pulled away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 3:58 pm

Charlotte smiled shyly. "I'm sorry." she said.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Gaton

Aaron Gaton

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 4:00 pm

"It's not your fault." Aaron managed a weak smile. "I shouldn't be fallin' for the one girl I can't have. And you should be gettin' the credit for arrestin' me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part   The Waiting Is The Hardest Part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Housing :: Personal Homes :: Aaron Gaton Apartment-
Jump to: