Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horatio

Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} Empty
PostSubject: Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB}   Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 11:49 am

Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB} ProvidenceBanner3-1

Brand new site…from the creators of Green’s Academy comes a site for the new RPer out there.

This is a beginner site that we would like to help young minds and those that would like to start writing for the first time. We have set up an atmosphere here for you to learn and expand your creativity. The administrators on the site are advanced RPers and they are more than happy to help you on your creative experience. We will help you learn to build a character and move that character along. All of us in the administration love teaching and help creating stories together.

Providence Academy is set in the highest peaks of mount Providence. The only way to get to the school is by a magical tram up the treacherous mountain. Only the finest students are picked to become some of the greatest wizard and witches; who in turn have gone off to Green’s Academy to further their educational needs. The town of Providence itself is home to many witches and wizards who have thrived on the resort to make their money from the non magical tourists. The magical school can’t be seen by the non magical, because of the vast charms placed around the school. Along with an atmospheric charm; making it snow on the mountains 365 days out of the year.

The times are starting to change as Vladimir kidnaps Harry Potter’s wife the Reapers have split up making their way to different parts of the world. The war has just begun and the Reapers have been met with some difficult adversity. The Ministry has in custody some known associates of Vladimir and will stop at nothing to remain vigilant for the capture of more. Meanwhile Eudoxia Karras; sister to notorious Lot Karras and now prisoner of the war; has made her way to Providence. Vladimir’s mission is to reunite the Reapers on two fronts; while the Minister’s wife lays in wait for her rescue.

Come and create a story at Providence and learn the in and outs of RPing.

No Cannons Characters on the site. They would all be original characters that would move up the writing level and move into Green’s Academy; where you would be eligible to play a cannon there.

So come and learn in a very nice atmosphere and expand your creative mind.

Providence Academy http://providenceacademy.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down

Providence Academy ~ Beginner RP {LB}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Out of Character :: Advertising :: Guest Sites-
Jump to: