Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
strange happenings and importand news January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

strange happenings and importand news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Female Posts : 300

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Graduated

strange happenings and importand news Empty
PostSubject: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:36 pm

Marie walked up to the Malfoy Manor and nocked. she needed to talk to jade. marie just did not know wat to say.as she stood there in the cold she raped her arms around her stumic wearing nothing but a tee shirt and jeans. no shoes no socks and no coat.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 11:57 pm

Draco came to the door and looked at Marie. "Marie, what are you doing here?" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "If you're looking for Jade, she's not here.... she left about a week ago..." he said. He looked horrible, like he hadn't slept, eaten, and had drank a lot which all was very true. He knew he screwed up horribly.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 7:23 am

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." Marie said and huged her uncle, "i was looking for her but i think you need to know too," she said and wraped her arms around her stumic. "and you need some thing to eat or something you look horrible.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:06 am

Draco sighed. "She left, I don't think she's coming back." he said broken. "I don't know what to do, she just packed her bags and left." he said and sat down on a step. "I screwed up big this time Marie... I can't live without her." he played with his wedding ring on his hand and brought another ring out of his pocket. "She left this here too..." he said and showed Marie Jade's wedding ring.

strange happenings and importand news Diamond-engagement-rings
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:13 am

"i'll find her and talk to her later." Marie said, "May i come in its a little cold. And befor i say anything more i think you should sit down." she said lookin at him then at her bear feet.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:29 am

Draco nodded and got back up. "Yeah, come in. You know where everything is, just get one of the house elves to get you knew clothes and make you something to eat." he said and sat down in the large study.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:34 am

"Umm Draco.." Marie said huging her stumic tighter. "I don't know how to tell you this..But...Ummm." she didn't know how to tell him she was pregnet again bearly knowing who the father was. or when she begame pregnet.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:39 am

"What's wrong Marie? Just tell me." Draco said looking at the fire in the fireplace. He grabbed a bottle of firewhiskey and poured some into a large glass. He drank it slowly allowing it to burn his throat.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:43 am

"umm i was....raped," Marie said looking at her uncle. "they put a memory wipe spell on me scared i would be mad. then later they told me after they found out........" she stoped and sat down covering her face. "I'm Pregnet." she wispered
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:46 am

Draco shot up and looked at Marie. "Who. Did. It." He asked slowly, rage filling his eyes. "Tell me right now Marie." Draco said and glared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:49 am

"Draco, Hes a good friend," marie said looking back up at her uncle, "it was Cullen." She wispred very quitely
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:51 am

"A good friend doesn't rape you Marie." Draco spat out and set the bottle down. "This is not right, what was he thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 10:54 am

"he wasn't," Marie said, "he didn't mean to. It was an accadent. i was Falling asleep and he was there. thats when it all happned. He felt bad about it and thats why he put the memmory wipe spell on me,"
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 11:03 am

Draco laughed bitterly. "Oh, sure. An accident, that's exactly what it was. Marie, that stuff doesn't happen on accident, never."
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 11:07 am

"Draco he didn't mean to. I had found him on the street i was leting him stay at my house untill he could find somewhere else to live. He really really didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 11:51 am

Draco sighed. "Whatever Marie, are you okay besides that?" he asked his niece with concern. He could forget his own problems right now, he needed to focus on Marie right now.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 11:57 am

"Yes,Draco," marie said, "i have all my kids and every thing," she looked at her uncle,"don't hurt him please."she then rembered the covesation she had had with Jade earlyer, "she wants you to prove you can be a good husbend," marie wispred
Back to top Go down
Draco II Malfoy

Draco II Malfoy

Male Posts : 12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 8:39 am

"Hello Marie" Draco II had walked out of his bedroom. He looked at his grandfather hand that he had a fire whiskey, "Alright I take that." He said as he took the bottle away, "You are going to talk to her, even if you don't have the words to say." He said, "I am not going to let you be a coward like me. I couldn't face Elizabeth when she left me. Left me for my half brother." He looked at his grandfather eyes in the way he didn't want another family member ending like all bad Malfoy's do. "And it was my fault, that I cheated on Elizabeth. You more better than me, grandfather. Talk to Jade, I am not going to let another divorce in this family." He explained. "Marie, it against the rules for a student to rape a professor." he said to Marie.
Back to top Go down
Marie Malfoy

Marie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 10:06 pm

"i no and i don't care," Marie said, "roran and i have been friends for ever and Jade already knows about the baby."she said lookin at her cousin. "And im sorry about you and liz."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange happenings and importand news   strange happenings and importand news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange happenings and importand news
Page 1 of 1