Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up   Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2009, 1:49 pm

Difference between Twilight && HP Vampires::

Harry Potter Vampires can't live without Human's blood. They can never be ""Vegeterian"". If they don't get to drink human blood for three days, they DIE. If they drink animal's blood, they fall deadly sick or DIE. They can drink a dead humans blood though, which the Department of Regulation of Half Breeds and Magical Creatures supplies them with. They can come out in sunlight but can't stay there for more than 5 hours otherwise they turn into ashes and cannot be brought alive again. They are quite good looking, but not inhumanly so as in Twilight. They are not immortal, they can live up to 250 years and then they die. Vampires in HP are also not extremely strong and invincible. They can die, but they are faster, stronger and tougher than humans. They lack the magical ability though. They also have fangs. They can have kids.

Similarities include that the vampires don't sleep in Coffins, there eyes change color and they are ghostly pale

Difference between Twilight && HP Werewolves::

Harry Potter Werewolves only turn into werewolves during full moon. They do not turn into them when they are angry. They do not stay in control around any human beings or any animals. They turn ultra-violent. And they look like the werewolf in the 3rd HP movie, the one Remus Lupin looked like. Not the ones in Twilight movies. They are ultra fast and strong in werewolf form but not as much as in twilight. They have no control over themselves unless they use a wolfsbane potion,

The ministry keep track of the werewolves. Any werewolf caught who hasn't been registered will be heavily punished. Same goes for Vampires.

Please fill out this form if your character is a Werewolf or Vampire

For werewolves:

Name:

For Vampires:

Name:

As such, Half breeds are also tracked by the ministry.

For Half-Veela's

Name:

Made by Darren from Potter's Army.

Last edited by Elizabeth Potter-Malfoy on April 11th 2009, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up   Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2009, 5:10 pm

The List

Vampires
Sophie Malfoy
Sophie had detention in the forest after being caught sneaking towards the kitchen for a late snack. The vampire that bitten Sophie bit her after she tried to fight him off but he was to strong, after he bit her he told her it was the best blood he ever tasted and left her in the forest alone.

Roran Cullen Bitten in the forbidden forest.

Jordan Diggory Was grounded and forced to stay at home with a"babysitter" since, even at the age 15, his parents didn't trust him. Turns out, the babysitter was a vampire, and bit him in his sleep; making him forever bound to his 15-year-old body.

Jude Myers Bit when he was at a friends house and they were hiding in the woods playing a game.

Mariana Delacour Turned into a vampire at the age of 15 by her boyfriend Jordan Diggory, he taught her how to try and control her thirst more but she still has some troubles with it during certain days.

Raine Fox Bit by boyfriend at age 17.

Anna Smith
Bit when walking into the streets of London after finding out that her muggle boyfriend had been cheating on her.

Werewolves
Brandy Lupin Bitten by Greyback the werewolf, when was in the forbidden forest on a full moon, she was 15.

Ember Kimmel Bit by Fenrir Greyback when she was eleven and serving detention in her first year.

Hayden Knightley Was walking past the forest under a spell and got attacked by a werewolf.

Isabella Lupin Was walking past the forest under a spell and got attacked by a werewolf.

Tammin Lalane Was walking past the forest under a spell and got attacked by a werewolf.

Jennifer Edgleong Was bit by a werewolf, that killed her whole family, at the age of 12.

Veela

Bryanna Gold Both parents are half veela's.

Alexa Danisty Her Great grandmother and her grandmother were both half veela's.

Half vampire/Half werewolf

Elizabeth Potter No one knows the truth how yet.

Last edited by Elizabeth Potter-Malfoy on May 4th 2009, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net

Half-Breeds, Werewolves, Vampires Sign Up
Page 1 of 1