Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dee

Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) Empty
PostSubject: Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)   Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 1:24 pm

bayden arts academy
    -----------------------------

Established by renowned musician Geoffrey Thomas Bayden, the academy was once a wealthy performing arts school for rich snobs. But that was thirty years ago. No longer solely dedicated to performing arts, some visual arts majors, like photography, have been added to the program. And though it's still a costly school, scholarships loaded with money have been handed out to allow a larger number of students to enroll. So of course that means the spoiled rich kids now have to mingle with the society's lower-class. But the social classes aren't half as segregating as the cliques being formed among the student body.
    "At Bayden we enroll students at a young age, typically at thirteen, to ensure proper training and better prepare them for their future as entertainers. By the time they are graduating at eighteen, they are ready to go out into the world." --- Geoffrey T. Bayden

secrets & lies, gossip & spies
    -------------------------------------

These days it's hard keeping your business yours. But now it's even harder with gossip blogger Samson Slander around. He's in everyone's business: the students, the teachers, the townies, everyone. Having an affair with your next door neighbor? Involved in some juicy scandal? Just got out of juvie? Chances are it's already posted on his blog, The Prattler. No one knows his true identity: he disguises his face and uses an alias on his blog. So be careful what you do. Because he seems to know where you're going to step before you even take your foot off the ground.
    "Look you miserable misfits. I'm sick of all you selfish snobs putting yourselves on bloody pedestals. So I'm going to be teaching you a little lesson. Maybe then you'll see how you're not so perfect. Who am I, you ask? Just consider me your neighborhood watchdog. Remember, I'll be watching."
    dishing you the grimiest dirt in town,
    Samson Slander

Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Keep It Sealed Shut   Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 1:26 pm

Sorry, here's the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)   Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 7:03 pm

Still no link, sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)   Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)   Keep It Sealed Shut (LB) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep It Sealed Shut (LB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Out of Character :: Advertising :: Guest Sites-
Jump to: