Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Relaxing in the Common Room January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Relaxing in the Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Fouth Year

Relaxing in the Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 12:05 am

Sophie walked through the portrait after spending all day in the Library finishing her homework. As she walked over to her favorite chair she flopped in it and rubbed her eyes which were tired from reading book after book and doing her homework. As she the black leather around her begin to comfort her she started feeling relax and calm. "Ugh, what a nice day to spend your weekend is doing homework!"Sophie thought to herself. Sophie made really good grades and was proud of the grades she made. As Sophie relax her sparkling blue eyes looked at the fire in the common room and started feeling more relax and calm.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Female Posts : 461

Character sheet
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 10:48 am

Anna walked in carrieing a guitar and her book bag full of books. "hello," she said seeing a girl sitting by the fire,"my name is anna." she set down at the table then took a book out and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 3:24 pm

"Hello Anna, nice to meet you I'm Sophie Malfoy fourth year."said Sophie as she gave her a warm smile. "So, what are you reading?"Sophie asked interested what she was reading. Sophie loved reading books she almost read the whole Malfoy library at her house.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 6:45 am

"just a Muggle book from wicked called Curse,"Anna Replied," and its nice to meet you to."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:39 pm

"Never hear of it, probably because I'm a Pure Blood and my farther doesn't allow me to see or have anything to do with muggle things."said Sophie frowning.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 12:43 pm

"Im a pure blood too." Anna said looking down at the book at the minsion of a father. "i only have any thing to do with muggles is because my boy friend is a muggle and lent me the book. and im a very good friend of your cousins miss. malfoy."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 10:18 pm

Sophie nodded. "Yeah, well if your friends with her then you'll pretty much be friends with me as well."said Sophie as she gave her a warm smile. "Oh you have a muggle boyfriend that's awesome, I wish I can have some muggle friends but my farther won't let me."said Sophie sighing. "It's nice to have some friends, I don't have many some people are afraid of me because I'm a vampire, I hope your not scared of me because I just told you that."said Sophie calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:56 am

"Thats tottaly awsome," Anna said putting down her book."And im sure that we will be grate friends. but i don't think that haveing muggle boy friends is such a grate idea now."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Danisty

Alexa Danisty

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:22 pm

Alexa was new to the school, she had gotten lost a few times before she finally found the dungeons. She sighed, and looked around, she hadn't made any friends yet and she was a little nervous. Alexa sighed again ad found a spot by the window. She walked over and stared at out at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 6:11 pm

"hello," anna said seeing the new girl walk into the room,"im anna."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Danisty

Alexa Danisty

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:27 pm

Sariah turned her head, and smiled, "Hi, I'm Sariah."
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 7:50 am

"hi," she said again opening her book back up.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:11 am

Sophie opened her eyes as she heard Anna introduce herself. As she seen a girl she didn't know she figured she must be new. "Hello I'm Sophie Malfoy."said Sophie as she gave her a warm smile. As she turned to Anna she asked. "Why isn't such a good idea to have a muggle boyfriend?"Sophie asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:15 am

"Because your gone all year and they are free to cheat on you with out your knowing," anna said and keeped reading the book wanting to throw it in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Male Posts : 318

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:18 am

When Nicolas came in Common room he saw Anna with some girl. He came to girl and said " Hi I am Nicolas Lestrange"
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:22 am

"Sophie that's nick," anna said laughing still not likeing the sound of his nickname
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:26 am

"Nice to meet you Nicolas, I'm Sophie Malfoy."said Sophie calmly. As she turned back to Anna she nodded. "Yeah your right about that, besides it's always good to have a magical boyfriend that way you can watch him!"said Sophie chuckling. Sophie knew Anna wanted to burn her book. "I know you want to burn that book, so why don't you burn it?!"asked Sophie laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:30 am

anna laughed and throw the book in the fire and watched it burn
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:36 am

Sophie laughed the famous Malfoy laugh. "Nice Anna, do you feel better some already?"Sophie asked her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:38 am

"Tottaly," anna said runing up to the girls dorm and getting the rest of the sirise and trhowing it into the fire to
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:39 am

"Nice one Anna". " Sophie I really want to meet ur family because my and urs family fought together for dark one".
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:40 am

"well her cousin is like my best friend and teacher here." anna said laughing
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 11:01 am

Sophie nodded. "Yeah my cousin Marie teaches Muggle Studies, and my mother is Headmistress of the school as well as Herbology Professor and head of Slytherin."said Sophie proudly. "Yeah so you can talk to my family anytime, there always around here!"said Sophie as she give him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 11:03 am

"if they arn't to busy," anna laughed rembering the time marie had almost killed her brother because he wanted to talk to her when she was makeing fun of a grifendor
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 11:55 am

" xD ok, if you say so" said Nicolas. " I have one question for u, is here in slytherin any boy or I am only one around here xD?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 12:01 pm

"Here whole family," anna said laughing
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 12:05 pm

" Oh nice xD" said Nicolas. " Well I hope they will come sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Smith

Anna Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 12:07 pm

"dout it," Anna said "i haven't seen scoupios in forvere or nat or any of them latley"
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 9:38 pm

Sophie sighed as Anna mentioned her brothers. "I haven't seen Nate or Scorpius anywhere I haven't seen them since they told me about the fight between mom and dad I hope they didn't separate us!"said Sophie. Sophie always feared that and her brothers always comforted her but now they weren't here it scared Sophie and made her sad especially when Scorpius wasn't around her and him were twins they did everything together.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Lestrange

Nicolas Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 2:05 am

Lestrange went from the boys dorm in underwear and just said something like: "... mornin' ". He didnt sleep well. He went to the place where he started to go- the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing in the Common Room   Relaxing in the Common Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing in the Common Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next