Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Looking for Some True Love... January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Looking for Some True Love...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

Looking for Some True Love... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 12:29 am

My character was waiting for Jude Myers to come back, but it looks as though he might not be returning. So it would be wonderfull if another guy could sweep me off my feet. Any guy who is single and does not cheat would be great, one that is in the 6th or 7th year would be great, and not have a problem with a werewolf would be great. Thanks. Post anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 3:30 pm

I was supposed to post this and I forgot. Jude's mother died of Pnuemonia, and he's been trying to track down his father so he can get Jude's brothers and sisters since Jude can't since he's going to College. He finally found him and he should be back within a week.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:36 pm

Oh I'm so sorry to hear. I'm not wanting him to rush, I didn't know that that had happened. I'll be here for a while and just didn't want to get kicked off for not posting for a while. So all you other boys, never mind. I'm waiting for Jude. Smile Just have him PM me when he can. I'll be here for how ever long he needs me to be.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Lily Potter

Female Posts : 392

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 6:18 pm

I can rp with you if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:51 pm

Ok, just make the post and I will rp in it. I'm just really busy and I suck at starting posts. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some True Love...   Looking for Some True Love... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Some True Love...
Page 1 of 1