Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:41 pm

Jennifer was very cautious of other people finding out about her being a werewolf so she hasn't been making alot of friends. Now she was wondering around Hogsmeade watching all the love birds walking by and the friends hanging out with each other. So she sat down on the nearest bench and sighed loudly from her lonelyness.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 3:21 pm

Rose was walking through Hogsmeade by chance just looking around. She was glad that spring was almost near and she wouldn't have to be buried by her winter coat anymore. She saw a girl sitting by herself on a bench and decided to sit next to her "Is this seat taken?" She asked in a soft voice waiting for the girl to reply.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:42 pm

"No it's not, you can sit." Jennifer said to this girl not sure of her intentions. Jennifer was being very carfull, she was after all part animal.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:51 pm

Rose sensed some sort of tension "I'm Rose." She said trying to make some sort of conversation happen to ease the tension. She pushed a strand of hair back behind her ear ,revealing a crescent shaped scar near the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:59 pm

"My name is Jennifer Edgelong, It's nice to meet you." Said Jennifer and as she looked up to shake her hand, she saw a small scar on her. "I don't mean to pry but how did you get that?" She asked her hoping she wouldn't get mad by her asking.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:05 pm

"Nice to meet you to." She said then explained the answer to her second question"When I was five I got attacked by a vampire. The scar is from where they where able to stop me from changing into one of them." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:13 pm

Jennifer listen to her story then looked down at the ground. "Oh, lucky you. I don't mean the getting attacked by a vampire part, I mean the not turning part." Jennifer said quickly so she didn't think that she thought that getting attacked was a good thing. Jennifer then looked back up at her and tryed to smile, but it had been a while since she had, so it probably looked odd.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:19 pm

"Yeah, i'm really glad and lucky that I never turned." She said with a slight laugh. "Are you okay? You seem upset or something." She asked tilting her head to the side noticing that her smile was normal, but it almost looked forced or like she was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 11:09 pm

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine. For now." She said, not being able to help saying the last part. All she was thinking about was that tonight she was going to be busy in the forest hunting little inocent aniamls just because shes a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 9:05 am

"You're a newborn aren't you?" She asked not able to figure out if she was a werewolf or a vampire, but she figured werewolf more than anything because her eyes weren't the usual color of newborn vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 11:05 pm

Jennifer heard her say 'Newborn'. This was something that Jennifer had never heard anyone call her before, she didn't look like a little kid, so why would she call her one. "Newborn, why did you call me a newborn?" Jennifer asked her, while she got ready to argue with her if she was insulting her. Apparently being a werewolf gave her a short temper too.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 6:43 am

Rose gave her a strange look "Newborn is a term they use for new werewolfs or vampires." She said trying to calm her down. She was shocked that Jennifer had never heard the term before.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:54 pm

"Oh, well I've been a werewolf now for a couple of years. But I don't really talk to anyone about it." She said to her hoping she would change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 5:54 am

Rose thought about what she said and it was odd but she changed the subject "What house are you?" She asked, if anything she must be atleast seventeen.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 9:23 pm

Jennifer smiled at the change of subject, "Oh, um just Huffelpuff. You?" Jennifer asked, hoping she wouldn't judge her just because of what house she was in.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 7:32 pm

"Gryffindor. My sister is in Hufflepuff though. Her name is Alice." She said answering her back "Do you have any siblings?" She asked curoiusly.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 10:54 pm

At this question Jennifer looked down at the ground sadly again, "No, I don't have any family any more." She said to her, with sadness in her voice. Now Jennifer started to think about that day. Tears began to well up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:36 pm

"Oh i'm sorry.." Rose said feeling bad about asking that as she saw the tears welling up in her eyes. She felt bad for even bringing it up "What do you like to do in your spare time?" She asked trying to keep her from crying.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 11:10 pm

Jennifer was glad for the change of subject. She sat up straight then thought for a second on the question. "Um...I like to collect the cards out of the chocolate frog candy boxes. What about you?" She asked her so that the subject would keep going.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 8:40 am

"Qudditch. It's really a weakness more than a hobby though." She said laughing
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:08 pm

Jennifer smiled as she realized that they were getting closer, but in a friendly way. "Quditch, oh, I really don't keep up with all the quditch stuff, but thats cool. Are you on the team?" She asked her, wondering if she was any good.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Male Posts : 37

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 7:19 pm

Jude was walking around Hogsmeade when he saw Jennifer. He inwardly smiled and walked up beside her. "Hey Jen." He said with a smile and then looked at the Gryffindor. "Hey, I'm Jude." He said with a slight nod hoping he didn't interrupt something.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 8:02 pm

"Yeah, but tryouts haven't opened this year yet so i'm waiting. I was captain last year." She said to her. She looked at the guy when he walked up "Rose." She said introducing herself to him "Hey Jennifer I got to run, I have to meet up with someone. See you around?" She asked getting up ready to walk off
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2009, 10:00 pm

Jennifer was paying attention to Rose and didn't see Jude walk up. But when he spoke she could tell right away who it was, she almost jumped up, but keeped her cool and stayed sitting. "Hey Jude." She said to him smiling. She then turned to Rose. "Oh, um...Yeah, I'll talk to you later." She said to her, "Sit down Jude, now that the seat is empty and we can talk if you like." She said to him with a big smile. Jennifer hadn't talk to him in a long time, due to school and all, but now that she was talking to him again, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 5:27 pm

Jude sat down next to her and smiled. "Hey Jenny." He said and couldn't help it, he knew he liked her but he didn't want to get her mixed up in the crap he was in. "Jen, do you... like me? You know, as a possible boyfriend?" He asked her staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:59 pm

Jennifer loved to stare into his eyes. She felt like she could get lost in them forever. But when he asked this question, she couldn't help but blush again. She looked at him with honesty in her eyes. "Yes Jude I do like you like that. But I have been wondering if you like me like a girlfriend?" She asked him, hoping her would give her a good answer, but she was also scared if he would give her a bad answer, so she stared at the ground, being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 6:37 pm

Jude nodded and took her hand. "Jen, yes I do like you as a girlfriend, I just don't want to get you mixed up in all this Death Eater stuff. You've already managed to stay out for so long already." Usually Jude wouldn't care if someone got mixed up in it, but Jennifer was different, he liked her and he didn't want her to get hurt, and since she was a werewolf it would only be worse because then the Dark Lord would want to use her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 10:37 pm

"Well then that is a real problem, because I want to be with you, and I don't care what I have to go through to do so. Helping you with all the Death Eater stuff would be fun for me, I don't really get to get out alot and it sounds like alot of fun. I promise that if I get in the way, I will back off and let you handle everything." Jennifer said to him, knowing he would try and make her understand it from his point of view but she liked him alot and nothing would make her not want to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Jude Myers
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Jude Myers

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 4:46 pm

Jude looked at Jennifer, for once he was worried that someone close to him was going to get hurt. Voldemort couldn't hurt Mariana, for not only was her family well hidden, he doesn't go against vampires very often. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and gave in. He'd protect her even if it cost his life. Jude leaned in close and kissed Jennifer lightly on the lips. "Will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 11:50 pm

Jennifer watched the expresions on his face change form bad to good. Then he leaned in to kiss her and she got very nervous, it's not that she didn't want to kiss him, it was the fact that she wasn't very good at kissing and what if he didn't like it. But she went for it anyways. She kissed him back, then heard him ask the one question she had been waiting for. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." She then leaned over and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)   Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next