Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caelum Greene

Caelum Greene

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Seventh Year

A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia Empty
PostSubject: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 1:28 pm

Title
I watched the morning dawn upon your skin, a splinter in the light. It caught and frayed the very heart of us.

Caelum sat in the common room tossing torn up scraps of parchment into the dying fire. The scraps of parchment had been the beginnings of his transfiguration essay. He glanced at his watch and sighed. Ungodly hours of the morning were usually when he did his best work but apparently not today. After throwing the final scrap in, he leaned back in the armchair wondering who else was awake in the castle right now and what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 2:51 pm

Alexia could not sleep, she just sat in her bed for the past four hours looking at her ceiling. She went down to the common room to see if anyone else was up. She saw someone else in the one of the couches and decided that he looked busy with his books and parchment and thought she'd sit on the couch opposite of him. She didn't know him but thought that for once she wasn't going to act cold to someone. "Hello, I'm Alexia." She said with a small smile. 'He's very handsome.' she thought to herself and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Greene

Caelum Greene

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:07 pm

Cael was so absorbed in his thoughts he didn't even notice Alexia until she spoke to him. Startled he looked up and for a second he was convinced he was dreaming - she looked so unreal and beautiful in the moonlit room with the blue silk curtains billowing behind her. He knew that the castle had many secrets and magic that he knew nothing of. "Hi," he said with a smile, "I'm Caelum." He closed the book that lay open on his lap and put it on top of the pile that was on the floor beside him. He looked back up at her, almost expecting her to have vanished. "So what's your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 4:24 pm

Alexia smiled and shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. I've wasted the last four hours laying in my bed trying to sleep." She said with a small shrug and looked at him, half expecting him to either leave or mention his girlfriends name soon. Alexia secretly hoped that he didn't have a girlfriend, to her he was very handsome and she wanted to get to know him, and hopefully go on a date with him.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Greene

Caelum Greene

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 2:18 am

Caelum smiled. "Yeah I know what that's like," he nodded. "I was trying to do my transfiguration homework," he gestured at the books, "but I've given up on it now." He tried to casually smooth down his hair, suddenly very aware of how he looked. "Its a nice night don't you think?" he said, dragging his eyes off her and looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 7:00 pm

Alexia looked over at the books and held in a giggle. "Well, you probably should have tried earlier." She said to him smiling at him. She looked out the window and nodded. "Yeah, it is very pretty out." She said and noticed the fire was dimming, she flicked her wrist and watched as the flames shot out of her wand and into the fire, making it warmer and brighter in the room.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Greene

Caelum Greene

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 11:29 am

Caelum smiled, "Yeah I should have. McGonagall's wrath can't be as bad everyone says is it .. right?" He shifted into a more comfortable position. "So what year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia Blackstock

Alexia Blackstock

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 4:42 pm

Alexia giggled and smiled at him. "You obviously haven't been here long if you don't think McGonagall's wrath isn't bad... but you don't have to worry about that... she retired when Jade Malfoy took over. Parkinson, I don't know if he would flip out and all or not but I don't think he would." She said with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia   A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A splinter in the light - Caelum & Alexia
Page 1 of 1