Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Wendy Winters January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Wendy Winters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Graduated

Wendy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Wendy Winters   Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 12:40 pm

Wendy Winters Sophia_bush

Name:Wendy Elizabeth Winters
Nicknames:Wind,, Winter
Year AND Age: Gradute/38
Preferred houses (state 2):Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: Dec.24 1999
Blood Status:pure
Race: witch/Veela

Height: 5'10
Hair:Brown
Eye color:chocolate brown
Skin:soft smooth
Build:skinny hourglass shape
Other distinguishing features: has a birthmark on her arm that looks like a bunny.

Personality(one paragraph):Wendy is very outgoing and very sweet. She very down to earth but also very stubborn at times. She very brave and will do anything to protect her loved one and friends. Wendy is very clever and smart but uses them for trouble at times. Wendy is very open minded and speaks her mind which leads to trouble at times. She very loyal and very adventerous and loves doing new things. Wendy is a bit of a bookworm she loves reading and discovering new things in the muggle and wizarding world.
Skills (name 5):DADA, Care of Magical creatures, Charms, Transfigurations, Qudditch (Chaser played it in her hogwarts years)
Weaknesses (name 5): men, love, potions, her emotions, calming down
Likes (name 5): reading, rainy days, Quidditch (playing chaser), DADA, Dueling, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Transfigurations
Dislikes (name 5): Snakes, spiders, Potions, people who lie, people who judge people.

Motto: "Whatever tomorrow brings god will be already there!"

Family
Father: Brian Winters
Mother:Elizabeth Winters
Brother/Sisters: Nicole Winters (youngest sister), Aaron Winters (older brother) Branden Winters (second the the youngest)

History(two paragraph): Wendy Elizabeth Winters was born on Christmas Eve which is Dec. 24th 1999 by Brian and Michelle Winters on a snowy Christmas Eve morning at 4:45 that morning.Wendy is the second to the oldest out of the Winters siblings. When Wendy was little she went to a muggle school until the age of eleven but it didn't go to well she was always picked on and called a 'freak' which always made the person hair to turn colors when she was mad or scared. On Wendy ninth birthday Wendy parents told her she was a witch. When Wendy was ten years old she was accepted into Hogwarts and got sorted into Gryffindor (maybe) just like her parents and brother.

As years passed Wendy entered her fifth year and became Prefect of her house and was thrilled to be what her mother and farther was. After the summer of her fifth going on her sixth year, Wendy and her mother got in a car accident killing her mother and leaving Wendy in a coma. After waking up Wendy had to remember everything again and stuffered from Short term memory loss. With the help of her brothers and sister and farther she was able to remember alot of things about her self and her past but she doesn't remember what happened and how her mother died.As Wendy entered her seventh year she became headgirl of the school and graduated at the top of her class with top marks.

Short Role play(one paragraph): Sophie waited for her class to show up for Care of Magical Creatures. As her students showed up she smile. "Morning class, today were learning about unicorns who can tell me what a unicorn looks like?"Professor Winters asked with a soft warm smile. As many hands went through the air she smiled and chuckled. "Ok lets see ah, what about you Miss Malfoy?"said Professor Winters pointing to Sophie Malfoy. As Sophie told her she nodded. "Correct Miss Malfoy 10 points for Slytherin."said Professor Winters with a warm smile.

Did you PM the admin the site password? Yes, Elizabeth Potter-Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Jade Malfoy
Admin
Jade Malfoy

Female Posts : 402

Character sheet
Year: Graduated

Wendy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendy Winters   Wendy Winters I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 3:53 pm

Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsschoolformag.rpg-board.net

Wendy Winters
Page 1 of 1