Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
On A Date (Wendy) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

On A Date (Wendy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Male Posts : 148

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Graduated

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 12:29 am

Teddy had finally got a blind date with a woman. His friends set him up with a woman for his blind date, so he can get over Brynna who is in love with Aaron but still with his blood kids. Teddy sit down at the table at some restaurant waiting to see who his blind date will be.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 12:45 am

Wendy walked through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade getting passed students trying to get to The Three Broomsticks to meet her Blind Date Elizabeth had set her up with for she said Wendy was to lonely and needed someone. "God I have to kill Eliza for setting me up on this Blind Date!"Wendy thought to herself. As she finally reached the Three Broomsticks she opened the door and walked in to where Elizabeth told him he would be at. As she walked over towards the table nervously, as she reached the table she couldn't believe who was at the table. "Teddy, is that you?"Wendy asked in a shock voice. She couldn't believe Elizabeth set her a blind date with Teddy and didn't tell her her. "I guess it wasn't called blind date for nothing."Wendy thought to herself as she gave him a warm smile. Wendy always liked Teddy even when they were in school but they were just friends she wondered how he would react seeing her now.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:19 am

"Wendy?" Teddy said to his surprise, Wendy is his blind date. "Um wow, I am surprised." he smiled at Wendy. "So I believe you are my blind date." He smiled warming at Wendy and give her a rose. "Can't start a date without giving a rose to the lady."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:26 am

"Your not the only one that's shock Ted."said Wendy chuckling giving him his old nickname she called him when hey were in school. As he mentioned her being his blind date she nodded. "Yes, I believe I am." said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile. As he handed her a rose she smiled. "Thankyou Teddy, it's beautiful I love it."said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile and smelled it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:41 am

"It good to hear my old nick name, Wen" Teddy said as he smiled. He went to the table and pulled out a chair for Wendy. "Shall we?" he asked half being nervous.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:46 am

Wendy smiled as he called her by her nickname he gave her when they were at school. No one called Wendy that nickname but Teddy, if anyone did she would tell them off for it was only for Teddy to say. As he pulled a chair out for her she smiled. "Yes we shall and thankyou Ted."said Wendy as she sat down in her chair and gave Teddy a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 3:16 am

"It been a long time since I last saw you at a party, Wen." Teddy said as he smiled at Wendy. "God she beautiful, why didn't I noticed before?" he thought inside his head, "You are beautiful tonight, Wen." He said to her as he continued to smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 10:51 am

"I know Ted it been to long, I'm the Professor for Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts now."said Wendy with a warm smile. Teddy would probably laugh at that seeing how she loved Care of Magical Creatures and made a 'O' in that class when they went to school. As he told her she looked beautiful blushed. "Thankyou Ted, you look very sharp and handsome yourself."said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile. "God he looks hotter then he did when we were at school, but he hasn't changed a bit he still his cute hot caring self like always."Wendy thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 12:20 pm

I am professor of Divination classes at Hogwarts. Teddy said as he smiled at her. Man, I knew you would teach Care of Magical Creatures since you loved that class while we were in school. He chuckled with a smiled. He started to blush when she told him that he looked sharp and handsome. Life went on fast, didn't it? he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 9:48 pm

Wendy chuckled. "Perhaps maybe I should say the same thing Ted, you loved Divinations when we were at Hogwarts!"said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile. As he mentioned life went back fast she smiled. "Yeah it has, when I look at my students in my classes I think god I would do anything to be a student again it was fun, although the piles of homework wasn't all that great at times!"said Wendy chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 11:19 am

Teddy chuckled and smiled at Wendy, "What do wish now since we are both close to the age where most parenthood starts to end?" He asked Wendy wondering what she wants to do with her life now.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 1:00 pm

"Well I know I'm almost at the end of parenthood, but I would really like to have a family and get married although I'm way pass that stage it's what I want."said Wendy with a shrug. "I guess I been so busy with my work I just haven't had time and life just flew on by for me."said Wendy sighing.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 2:09 pm

Teddy looked at her and listen to what she had said about the end of parenthood is fading away from her. But it is surely isn't fading away from Teddy since his ex girlfriend Brianna left them after a week or 2 when she was founded to be pregnant because he told her that she was. Pregnant with twins.

He a werewolf, he can feel these kind of things. He wasn't so sure if he should fall in love with Wendy again but he still loves her ever since he asked her out to the yule ball. "Would it be weird for me to say that I still love you after all these years?" Teddy asked.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 2:21 pm

Wendy froze in her spot as Teddy told her he still loved her after all these years. "No Ted it wouldn't, because it's actually how I feel as well."said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile. As Wendy remembered the night they kissed at the yule ball they calmed it was a 'accident' and they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing. "Hey Ted, remember our 'accident' kiss we had, what?"Wendy asked chuckling as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled as she did. Wendy loved that kiss they did and never forgot it, but she did have to admit they were drunk.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:02 am

Teddy looked at Wendy when she told her that she feel the same as well. He smiled back at her warm smile. He reached over to her and kissed her on her lips. Broke away with answering her question, "Yes I remember. I never forgot about it."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 1:21 am

Wendy blushed as he kissed her and then told her he never ever forgot about it. "Neither have I Ted, that kiss was so magical though I have to admit we were drunk some!"said Wendy chuckling remembering the hang over the next day and how they also had class as well as prefects duties it made Wendy laugh so hard. As she kissed him back softly on the lips she pulled back and smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:33 pm

"We were drunk that night, mostly everyone was." Teddy said as he smiled. "I never forgot how good you are at kissing." He chuckled. "Things would have been different if we didn't go separate ways."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 10:07 pm

Wendy blushed as he told her he never forgot how good she was at kissing. "Neither have I Ted, I wish we never went our separate ways after the end of term of dance and the last day of school."said Wendy Sighing. "Things would have been way different if we didn't go our separate ways, I never forgot how nervous you were at the End of Term dance."said Wendy chuckling remembering his hair kept turning colors.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 10:57 pm

"Things wouldn't have been a mess for me picking the wrong girl." Teddy said as he looked at Wendy. "That me, I am just a kind of nervous guy back then and took some years to party. I don't even know if I sleep with a few girls or not but they never contacted me if they were pregnant." He said and kissed her again on the lips, "You have angel lips."
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 11:22 pm

Wendy chuckled. "Wow Ted, you were sure living the good life back then weren't you?"Wendy asked him in a teasing voice. "Well, I was crazy during my Hogwarts years as well I have to admit."said Wendy chuckling at how crazy she was back in her younger years. As he told her he choose the wrong girl she smiled at him warmly. "You just made a mistake Ted that's all everyone does that!"said Wendy as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he kissed her and told her she had angel lips she blushed. "Thankyou Ted, but you don't know how long I waited for this to happen again, I always loved you even when you were with her but I didn't want to stand in your way."said Wendy as she kissed him back but longer.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 11:41 pm

"Before I came back to Hogwarts to be a professor. I had been drunk for a long time from all the parties." Teddy said as he looked at her and smiled. "Pretty much we were all crazy back then." He chuckled how crazy they both were. "I made a few mistakes with about three girls." He started to make out with her in the kiss. "You don't have to stand in my way again because I want you to be with me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 11:53 pm

Wendy chuckled. "Hell Ted, I was the same way before I taught at Hogwarts I went from boy to boy never happy or satisfied with them, until one day I just gave up on them completely."said Wendy as she gave him a warm smile. As she deepen the kiss she pulled back and smiled warmly at him. "Ok Ted I won't stand your way, for I want to be with you to and I will never let you go again."said Wendy as she kissed him passionately on the lips. "Maybe we should leave, we are suppose to set a example for students not giving them bad ideas!"said Wendy giggling as she saw some students watching them with interest.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:35 pm

"Boy to Boy? being one of the girls who date all the boys?" Teddy asked as he chuckled. "I like to think how sexy that can be." He chuckled still. "Good, don't let me go and I won't let you go either." He said seriously. He took a short laugh about giving other students bad ideas, "Some students were like us, long time ago. If you feel like we should leave, then we will." He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Winters

Wendy Winters

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:57 pm

Wendy chuckled. "Yes Ted, I dated like almost all the boys in your year and mine almost!"said Wendy chuckling. As he mentioned about thinking about how sexy that would have been she slapped him playfully and laughed. "Yeah some of them are but at lease they didn't get kicked out of Madam's Puddifoots for showing off to much!"said Wendy chuckling. "Nah we don't have to leave, speaking of that place I wonder if it still there?"Wendy asked him laughing. Wendy and Teddy went there on a dare and turned out they got kicked out of there for showing off to much which Wendy thought there wasn't such thing in that place. As she gave him a warm smile she kissed him back softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin

Teddy Lupin

Character sheet

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 3:32 am

Teddy smiled, "Are you still a maid? After all those boys?" He asked her as he smirked. "Ah, I remember those days when I got kicked out of Madam's Puddifoots for showing off." He chuckled. Talking about the place where they went on a dare, "Yea, it still there." He said as he kissed her back on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On A Date (Wendy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On A Date (Wendy)   On A Date (Wendy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On A Date (Wendy)
Page 1 of 1