Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Danielle Lyra Meyer January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Danielle Lyra Meyer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Female Posts : 259

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Danielle Lyra Meyer Empty
PostSubject: Danielle Lyra Meyer   Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 8:11 pm

Name: Danielle Lyra Meyer
Nicknames: Dani, Della, Dania

Year AND Age: 6th / 16
Preferred houses (state 2): Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: May 7, 2021
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Race: witch/wizard

Height: 5' 2
Hair: brown/black
Eye color: blue
Skin: white
Build: skinny
Other distinguishing features: N/A

Personality(one paragraph): Danielle is just a girl that most guys might want to be with but she still waiting for the right one to come.She had been to many parties in her life since she knows how to dance so well. She is very out going in any sports. Danielle is not very popular but she is very kind to her friends that who are kind back to her too. She has always been loyal to her friends.

Skills (name 5): Singing, Dancing, Reading, Writing, Sports, Storytelling

Likes (name 5):Friends, parties, walking in the moon light, sports, climbing, hunting, combat

Dislikes (name 5):Guys who are jerks, party gone bad, betrayal, bad day, being sick, bad music

Motto: "I am not afriad of anything"

Family
Father:Keith David Meyer: Died in a car accident
Mother:Michelle Mary (Park) Meyer: died giving birth to Danielle

History: Danielle had no mother all her life as she was mostly raised by her father Keith in New York. He was a captain in the army and was away from home a lot. Her father Keith died in a car accident when she was only 13 years old, she was alone for a long time but she had a lot of money. There were no other living relatives that she knows of.

She loved to sing songs since the age 4 and learned to to dance at the age 5. She loved to do any sports, no matter what it was since the age 10. When Danielle got into middle school, there she met her first boyfriend Mark who betrayal her by cheating on her with another girl, she never kissed him. Her second boyfriend Thomas did the same thing too and never kissed him.

Danielle over the years in sports had collected 47 metals from many of her sports that she played like she could do anything. Although she was born in a wealthy family but did not live like one since she likes to live like normal people than instead of a huge castle or mansion. She thought being rich sometimes is stupid like you don't need to have everything you ever wish for. Being wise on the money she has makes more money from the banks.

Danielle had been walking the forests a lot under the moonlight at night, but she has a history of scars around her arms from the trees that were sharp which hurt her. She had helped poor families with her father until his death in the tragic accident to give money and what they need. She doesn't like to be mean to people but stand up for the truth. She had collected 25 metals for her speeches that she made to stand up for the truth.

Short Role play(one paragraph):

Danielle again, there she was. Walking in the moon light under the stars that shines upon her. She always wonder how beautiful this night would be but it wasn't prefect yet. She hasn't met the guy of her life that would change her world a vampire or a werewolf or just a male jerk human. She knows all about these things but she shall wait to the one to find her and love her.

Walking toward some friend house that was having a party that she got invited to over the weekend. Maybe this was it or maybe it wasn't it. She could met the guy of her life tonight. But she should put that away until she know truly that she has
met the guy of her life. As she gets closer and closer to the house, she kept on staring at the forest near by that she was walking by. She thought she saw something move in the forest but someone called her by her nick name before she could even look to what was moving out in the forest.

Did you PM the admin the site password? Elizabeth Potter Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Female Posts : 311

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Danielle Lyra Meyer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danielle Lyra Meyer   Danielle Lyra Meyer I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 8:31 pm

HUFFLEPUFF
Back to top Go down
http://darkinterests.proboards.com/index.cgi

Danielle Lyra Meyer
Page 1 of 1