Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Female Posts : 353

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Sixth Year

Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabella, and Lily)   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:50 pm

Marina sat at a small cafe in the middle of London waiting for her friends to come. They were all going shopping for her baby. She was glad that she knew what she was having so it'd be easier to shop for. She checked her watch and smiled. She still had about ten minutes until they were supposed to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Lily Potter

Female Posts : 392

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 8:28 am

Lily walked to the cafe in London, searching for Marina. When she saw her, she smiled and took a seat next to her. "Hey, Marina. Am I late?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:33 pm

Alice walked into the cafe where Marina said they would be meeting. She saw Marina and Lily and went over to join them. "Hey guys," Alice said as she sat down by them. Alice was so excited for Marina and Jordan. "How's little Faye doing?" she asked Marina.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:35 pm

Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe Em2210
-----------------------------------------------------
Brandy skipped through the main entrance of the mall, until she reached a small Cafe
where she was told to meet up with a few of her friends. "Hi Mari", Brandy said with a wave,
sitting down next to Marina, Alice and Lilly. "Hiya Lils, Hiya Alice", She added.
Brandy smiled, "Wow Mari, not long now until your little girl is born, right?"
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 7:22 pm

Lily Potter wrote:
"Hey, Marina. Am I late?" she asked with a smile.

Marina shook her head and smiled. "Nope, actually you're early." She said with a laugh.

Alice O'neal wrote:
"Hey guys," Alice said as she sat down by them. Alice was so excited for Marina and Jordan. "How's little Faye doing?" she asked Marina.

Marina smiled at Alice. "Hey Ali." she said and watched Alice sit down. She put a hand on her stomach and beamed brightly. "She's doing great, she loves to kick though, keeps me up half the night and it causes a lot of pain, but since she's a full vampire already she's a lot stronger than other babies." She explained.

Brandy L. Lupin wrote:
"Hi Mari", Brandy said with a wave,
sitting down next to Marina, Alice and Lilly. "Hiya Lils, Hiya Alice", She added.
Brandy smiled, "Wow Mari, not long now until your little girl is born, right?"

Marina smiled and nodded. "She's due in March... March 21st." She said happily. "Here's the sonogram of her!" She said remembering she had it and handed it and set it on the table so all three could see it.

Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe Baby
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Lily Potter

Female Posts : 392

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 4:30 am

Lily looked at the sonogram amazed. "Aw....she's so cute. Even from this picture I can see that she'll be gorgeous" she said with a big smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 10:13 am

Brandy looked at the Sonogram that sat in the center of the table, a smile lit her face.
Little Children was always a part of life Brandy admired, seeing her friend's child was
another of the many things that made Brandy smile. "Very cute", she said to Mari,
"And i agree with Lilly"

Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 10:48 am

Alice looked at the picture. She could see the baby's strong profile. "She's so adorable," she said in awe of the baby already. She agreed with everyone else about the little girl.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Isabella Lupin
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Isabella Lupin

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:39 pm

Isabella walked into the mall and searched for the cafe, easily finding it. She ruffled her sister Brandy's hair playfully and sat down. "Hey Mari, how's little Faye?" She asked and noticed the sonogram. "Aw, is that her?" Issy asked looking at the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartsmagicschool.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:33 pm

Brandy fixed her hair by tucking a lose strand behind her ear after her
sister had ‘kindly’ made a mess of it, Brandy didn't mind though, she
just wondered how Bella was doing. "Hey, How you been?", She
asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 6:37 am

Charlotte rushed into the cafe, and as she spotted a group of girls reunited around a table, she walked up to them and hugged them all. "Hello girls!" she said cheerfully. "Sorry I'm late, Mari." she apologised, sitting between Bella and Lily. "How's little Faye?" Char asked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 9:36 pm

Mariana smiled and hugged Charlotte back. "She's doing great, I'm due next month." She said smiling. "Since I'm a vampire it only takes three months for me. How's your little one?" she asked Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2009, 4:39 pm

"Next week already?!" Charlotte gasped. She knew a lot about vampires, but still, her friend having a baby next month seemed so... weird. "Oh, Harry?" she smiled, stroking her belly carefully, and ordering a coffee. "He's fine. I'm doing surprisingly great."
Back to top Go down
Marina Delacour
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Marina Delacour

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 1:55 pm

Marina giggled and smiled. "Yupp, I can't wait. I'm ready for her to come." She said with a large grin. She smirked slightly. "Maybe Harry and Faye can be really good friends." She looked at the time and smiled. "Once your done with your coffee we can get to the shopping. I get to surprise Jordan with her room." She said with a smile. "We just moved into the new house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe   Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Faye (Brandy, Alice, Charlotte, Danielle, Isabe
Page 1 of 1