Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Gryfindor common room

Go down 
+2
Charlotte Potter
tigan burns
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Gryfindor common room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Rose looked over at Char with a confused look.
"Thanks Faith."
Back to top Go down
tigan burns

tigan burns

Female Posts : 130

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 10:15 pm

Tigan walked into the common room for the girls dorms, she found a chair next to the fire, then started to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 10:54 am

"Hey Tigan." Rose said, seeing that she had walked into the room
Back to top Go down
Ember Kimmel

Ember Kimmel

Female Posts : 34

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 7:38 pm

Faith thought for a moment. "I do know someone but I need to check and make sure they're still looking. Why?"
Back to top Go down
tigan burns

tigan burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 8:10 am

Tigan heard someone say Hi to her, she was caught off guard, "Oh, um, Hi Rose, How are you?" Tigan was not sure if she knew this girl or not, but she wanted to be nice, and hopefully make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Potter
Admin
Charlotte Potter

Female Posts : 1256

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 12:08 pm

"Hey Tigan." Char smiled and turned to Ember again. "Well, could you check that for me and then let me know? I promise I'll tell you then." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
tigan burns

tigan burns

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 11:21 pm

"Um...Hi Charlotte." Tigan was sure that she didn't know this girl, but she knew that she was only being nice, she then realized that neither of them were really talking to her, so she went back to reading her book, and hoping that a cute guy would walk through the door and start talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 8:11 am

Daniel was already in the common room sitting on the couch with one leg on the couch and the other just hanging out as he held a novel in his hand reading through his glasses, letting his two bi - color cat playing around in the common room with their little toy mouse and ball that he brought for them. Bella and Ashley jumped onto the couch. Ashley started playing on the couch sticking it claws into it then pulling it back all over again. Bella had crawled onto him, curling into a ball and snoozed off on his soft muscular stomach -- he wore a purple plaid top, a hippie head band around his head because he felt like it and a light blue shaded Diesal jeans on with his sunglasses hook on the top of his shirt.

Gryfindor common room - Page 3 Zac_efron

Gryfindor common room - Page 3 L_48d0a6ee4e2c4419b1084894cecdda42.jpg]l_48d0a6ee4e2c4419b1084894cecdda42
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 12:11 pm

(Assuming this is a new day. *Shrugs*)

Brandy walked into the Gryffindor Common room taking off her light colored hat and tossing it aside with a sigh. She brought her hand to her eyes and rubbed them tiredly as she walked over to the tall window in the corner of the common room, taking no notice to anyone as usual; she sat down on the windowsill silently and gazed out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryfindor common room   Gryfindor common room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryfindor common room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3