Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Male Posts : 68

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) Empty
PostSubject: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:41 pm

Damien walked up the the black lake and sat down on a blanket, so he won't get wet from the grass. He rested and waited for Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:45 pm

Rose walked out of the castle and saw Damien at the lake. She walked up and sat down on the blanket next to him.

"Hey." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:47 pm

"Hey there" Damien said as he smiled when he saw Rosalie come over, "the weather is really nice today, you know?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 9:51 pm

She smiled "Yeah." She said "Did you enjoy the ball, what little of it was left?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:00 pm

"I surely did enjoy the ball with my Princess Rosalie" Damien said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:07 pm

Rose laughed "I had a good time too." She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:22 pm

Damien smiled at Rosalie, "May I kiss you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:26 pm

"Only if you wish." She said blushing
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 10:35 pm

Damien was pretty nervous but he got up over to Rosalie and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 6:42 pm

Rose pressed gently into the kiss, nervous but tried to hide the fact that she was well.
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 6:27 am

"Wow, that was really something magical." Damien said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:12 pm

"Yeah, it was." She said smiling looking at the lake, debating a swim."Tell me about you some more." She said breaking a moment of silence
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 8:15 am

"I am swimmer, how about you?" Damien asked as he smiled back at her. Looking at the black lake, they could go for a swim if that was alright with her. "I definitely can write a poem about you." he said thinking about writing a poem.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 9:50 pm

"I enjoy swimming every now and then."She said smiling and looking at him "Do you..want to go for a swim?" She asked "Oh by the way,what would you write about me in the poem?" She asked raising one eyebrow and smiling as the thought came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 11:24 am

"I would love to go for a swim with a beautiful girl like you." Damien said as he smiled. "I would describe you as the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." he answered about the poem.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:34 pm

Rose looked down as she blushed trying to conceal it and she looked back up with her eyes sparkling and tilted her head. He's amazing she thought to herself.
"Really?" She asked after a few moments looking in his eyes and got a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:22 pm

Damien looked at her and could noticed her eyes was sparkling. He smiled because he thought sparkling was cute on her. "Yes, really" he watched her get closer to him. He took off his shirt since they would be going swimming.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 10:47 pm

"I should probaby change since we're going swimming.." She said looking out at the lake to keep herself from losing control and turned back to face him. "I'll be right back." She said quietly and got up ,apperating to her house to change into her orange bikini and put shorts and a tank top over it and then apperated back to the lake. "Ready?" She asked flirtatiously taking the tank top and shorts off and started heading into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 3:36 am

"Alright then I will wait here, I just got to take off my shirt and my good pants since my swimwear is under my clothes." Damien said before Rosalie left some where to get change as he took off his shirt and his warm good pants. Had his light-blue, dark-blue swim wear he had on. Finally she came back and he got back on his feet, "Ready" He answered while looking at Rosalie thinking how hot.... she is... He jumped in the lake after Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:15 pm

"Oh! It's cold!" She said after she walked into the water where it barely touched her knee. It didn't help that the wind blew right at the moment and knocked her forward a little, almost causing her to fall completely into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Damien Irish

Damien Irish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 5:57 pm

"It will be warm soon in the water." Damien said as he walked behind Rosalie who was looking shaking a bit. The wind blew right though them and knocked them both into the lake. He had enough energy to save her. He quickly swim toward her and got her out of the water but they were still in the water with their legs. "Hey, you alright?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 6:05 pm

Rose laughed for a few moments before answering "Yeah." She replied after she was able to control her laughter. She was amused that the wind was strong enough to push her in. Once the water didn't seem as cold she waded out farther, then she began to swim around. She caught him staring at her out of the cornor of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)   What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do they call this Black Lake if it isn't black? (Rosalie)
Page 1 of 1