Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Hufflepuff Comman Room

Go down 
+3
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh
Lucas Granger
Alice O'neal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 8:33 pm

Alice walked into the comman room with a huff. She went over to sit by the window and just sat there, barely noticing the other people in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 9:28 pm

Jennifer watched another Hufflepuff student walk in, walk to the window, and ignore her and the others. Jennifer wondered if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Female Posts : 311

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 8:31 am

Still looking up from when Lucas spoke to her, Zoƫ looked around at the othesr. Seeing that more and more students were showing up.
Back to top Go down
http://darkinterests.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2009, 3:27 pm

Jennifer was looking at the girl who just waked in when she realized that she never properly introduced herself to the boy who talked to her first. "Oh, I forgot, my name is Jennifer Edgelong. It's nice to meet you." Jennifer said to the boy who was looking at the girl sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Granger
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Lucas Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 1:27 am

"Right. I'm Lucas and this is Zoe" said Lucas with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Female Posts : 259

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 5:04 am

Danielle walked into the Hufflepuff Common Room from her way from the library, "oh you must be Jennifer Edgelong, I am Danielle Meyer." she greeted Jennifer with a smile. "Hey" she said to Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 8:25 am

Zoƫ smiled as Lucas introduced her to the new girl. She had forgotten to do that. Not knowing what else to say she turned back to her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 3:35 pm

Jennifer looked down at Zoe, then up at Danielle, "Hi, to both of you, it's nice to meet everyone." Then Jennifer heard Danielle say 'Hey' to Lucas, and she hoped that she wasn't the kind of girl that gets upset, just because her man talked to another girl.
Back to top Go down
Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Zoe-Lynn Kavanagh

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 6:26 pm

Zoƫ smiled again and turned her attention back to her drawing. Letting the others mingle. They normally left her out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:43 am

Jennifer looked at all the people in the room, wondering if they really knew each other the way that they acted like.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2009, 6:53 pm

Alice woke with a start. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep in the chair she was in. When she looked around the comman room looked empty. She decided to go ahead and pull her book out of her bag and read. She could not wait until the house was ready to be moved into.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:38 am

Chad walked in a bit confused. He gazed at the yellow and black colors all over the room. He was new and still busy admiring the castle. He turned and saw a bunch of people sitting. "Oh...I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Chad. And obviously, I'm new" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:48 am

Danielle walked into Hufflepuff common room. Looking at the boy who just came in. She tried to hide her shy looks around. She open the book where she pretend to begin reading. She was sitting in a chair near by the fire. Finally she put her book down and said, "Welcome to Hogwarts" she went to greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:58 am

"Thanks. I can see that all of you are in the house spirit. I mean yellow and black is all over the place" said Chad laughing. "Nice to meet you...Um..." said Chad trying to remember if she already said her name.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 10:01 am

"We are to be our house color, of course." Danielle chuckled on the comment he said about the whole house is in the house spirit. "I haven't said my name yet." She reminded the new guy, "I am Danielle Meyer." she let out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 10:11 am

Chad too her hand "I'm Chad Spencer." he said smiling. "This whole school is huge. I have never seen a school so big before. Oh, and what's with the points here? The headmistress explained it, but I didn't really understood it" said Chad.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 11:29 am

Danielle smiled at Chad, where she finds his name very interesting. "That was my first thoughts about the school when I first came here." she smiled because she remembers the good time when she first came to Hogwarts. "The four house points adds up all together to win the house cup at the end of the year but only one has the most points." She kindly explained about the house points.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:35 pm

"Oh! I get it now. So it's kind of a competition. Who gets the most points wins." said Chad clearly understanding it now.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:47 pm

"Yea" Danielle smiled, "You are free to ask questions around." she kindly offer him. "Do you want a tour around Hogwarts?" she asked him as she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:55 pm

"Sure, a tour sounds nice. I have only seen the entrance, great hall and common room. I was worried that I would get lost if I even tried to see anything else" said Chad smiling
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 12:58 pm

Danielle chuckled, "Then I will be happy to guide you, Chad. And you won't get lost with me." She smiled at him. She was thinking about using her powers to see what he has in for the future but she had decided not today.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 12:40 am

Alice looked up from her book. There were now two other people in the room, Danielle and some new kid. Alice watched the new kid for a minute, she could remember when she was he new kid. The new year seemed to be so full of new studenys latey. She was starting to wonder how many new studets her would be.
Back to top Go down
Chad Spencer

Chad Spencer

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 5:20 am

"Great, thanks. When do you want to start?" asked Chad
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Male Posts : 76

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 7:51 am

Rex walked into the hufflepuff common room and saw everyone there already socializing. He saw a girl reading a book and sat beside her. He sat his guitar down and looked at her. After a few moments he got the nerve to say something to her
"Hey." He said wondering if she would look up from the book.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 8:57 am

"Hi." She replied looking at the new guy looking at her. He's kind of cute She thought. "I'm Alice." She said to him smiling. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle Meyer

Danielle Meyer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2009, 9:29 am

Chad Spencer wrote:
"Great, thanks. When do you want to start?" asked Chad

"When ever you are ready, you might want to get setting in." Danielle said as she smiled. She was being very kind to give him some room to get to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 7:34 pm

Alice O'neal wrote:
"Hi." She replied looking at the new guy looking at her. "He's kind of cute" she thought. "I'm Alice." She said to him smiling. "What's your name?"

He smiled at Alice, "My name's Rex. What are you reading there?" he asked mentioning the book in her hands. "Man, I come here looking for a relative and I find a girl" he thought smiling even wider. He was beginning to really like this school.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2009, 7:59 pm

Alice liked the name, Rex. She looked down at the book. "Oh, it's just something my mother used to read to me and my sister years ago." She turned it over to the cover, it read The Little Mermaid. "I love this version a lot better than that little kiddy verion everybody else has read. I only read it when I'm really missing my mom." She said with a slight sigh.

Last edited by Alice O'neal on July 5th 2009, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex Balsom

Rex Balsom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 6:35 pm

Rex noticed Alice's sigh when she mentioned something about her mother, so he decided not to talk with her about that. "So you have a sister? Does she go here too?" He asked trying to keep the beautiful girl happy.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 8:33 pm

Alice was greatful he didn't go more into the subject of her mom. "Yea, she goes here. Her name is Rosalie, but everyone just calls her Rose. So do you have any brothers or sisters?" she asked Rex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Comman Room   Hufflepuff Comman Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Comman Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next