Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Malfoy Mansion January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Malfoy Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Fouth Year

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2009, 11:42 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sophie Malfoy on April 20th 2009, 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 6:43 am

Billie always thought to this girl to be beautiful, and unique but something was bothering him she was the different to all girls he met and so much the same as him, because of the fact how her skin was pale and how her blood didn't make him thristy or why she felt so hard and cold when he bumped into her sometime. "I think this is the right one..." he frowned as he got off his motorbike and walked up to the door and knocked on it rapidly then stopped -- he was wearing a white zipper hoodie with black stripe, black tight jeans and black slip on.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 10:56 am

Sophie heard a knock on the door and called. "Hold on I'm coming!" called Sophie running down the stairs her blond hair flying behind her. "Um , hi do I know you?"Sophie asked him. Sophie asked wondering why a boy she didn't know came and visited her, not that she minded she always loved company but she could tell something was bothering him. Sophie was wearing a white tank top with white three courter pants with white shoes.

Spoiler:

(What I'm wearing)

Last edited by Sophie Malfoy on April 7th 2009, 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roran Cullen
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Roran Cullen

Character sheet
Year: Sixth Year

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 4:18 pm

(( I am billie lol, how do you know me? ))
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2009, 4:26 pm

((Damn it, I wasn't thinking as always I edited it! )
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 5:24 am

* New Day *

There was two loud crack at the front door of her house and he stood there trying to gain his balance because he was not used having his best friend apparating him to wherever he wanted to go while he was there he wore a white buttoned long t-shirt along with dark bluea jeans. "Hello anybody home?" he rapped on the door gently with flowers in his hand and bag with a new dress, gloves, a few necklace and new shoes and even brought a heart shaped chochlate box.

Malfoy Mansion 80s-prom-dress
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 10:53 am

Sophie heard a knock on the door so she ran towards the door and opened it. As she did she smiled. "Hello love, please come in."said Sophie as gave him a soft kiss. As she pulled away she held the door open for him.As she noticed the stuff in his hands. "Wow, alot of stuff love this all for me? Becuase if it is you didn't have to."said Sophie. Sophie was wearing a red spaghetti stap short that showed her curves and a blue jeans.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 5:54 pm

Shaun shrugged at her and wrappeds his arm right arounds her curves. "Not only that, i got this new haircut while i shopped for your clothes. Everything is for you" he told her leaning in to kiss her and shaped his lips to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:10 pm

"Aw thanks love it's very sweet of you to get my all this stuff."said Sophie smiling as she kissed him. "Well, seemed like you had a busy day love."said Sophie chuckling as she put her arms around his neck. "What can I do to make it up to you for all the things you got me?"Sophie asked with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:24 pm

Shaun raised an eyebrows at her and rolled his sleeves up. "No problem. It's only because i love you so much," he mummered and gave her an eskimo kiss where they played with each other nose. "Oh nothing, maybe a few kiss would be nice" he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 6:43 pm

Sophie giggled as he gave her a eskimo kiss. "I love you to."said Sophie as she gave him a warm smile. As he told what she could do to repay him she chuckled. "Your wish is my command love."said Sophie smiling and winking at him as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 11:19 pm

Shaun chuckled as he kissed her back passionetally, overlapping her lips when she had overlapped his. "So what you want to do. I am up for anything" he said to her as he gave her a gentle crooked smile with his arms still wrapped around her curves.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 11:40 pm

"Well, there's a swimming pool in my backyard if you want to swimming."said Sophie softly and sweetly as she gave him a warm loving smile. "Just let me go change and I will be right down in a minute, I promise."said Sophie smiling as she gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 11:47 pm

Shaun realeased her from his grip and kissed her back quickly then watched her run up to her bedroom to change her clothes. "Alright babe." he smiled at her as he put her present on the table beneath the mirror and then started to pull out his wand and changed into his broad shorts.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 11:47 pm

Shaun realeased her from his grip and kissed her back quickly then watched her run up to her bedroom to change her clothes. "Alright babe." he smiled at her as he put her present on the table beneath the mirror and then started to pull out his wand and changed into his broad shorts.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 12:12 am

As Sophie ran upstairs her blond hair flying behind her she went to her room and got on her White bikini. As she ran back down stairs she smiled at him. "Ready when you are love."said Sophie as she stood there smiling at him.

Spoiler:
(What I look like but longer blond hair)
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 12:15 am

Shaun turned around as he finished adjusting his swimming broadshort trying to get it to loosen up because it was rather tight for him. "Ready when you are sweetie" he smiled looking at her up and down, tracing the curves of her body. "I like what i see" he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 12:31 am

Sophie giggled at him. "Well, that's good love because it's all ours and no one elses."said Sophie walking over to him and kissing him. As she looked at him she smiled as well. "You look sexy as well love."said Sophie smirking. "Come on love, lets go swimming!"said Sophie as she grabbed his hand and lead him to the pool.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 12:34 am

"No seriously..." Shaun paused for a moment, finding himself out of breath. "You look - wow" he chuckled then found himself being pulled by her to lead him into the pool in her backyard, as he began to keep up with her pace he linked his hands into hers and looked at her thinking how she looked so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 1:16 am

Sophie giggled as he mentioned she looked pretty. "Well thankslove, I wasn't joking either when I said you look sexy I was telling the truth."said Sophie smiling. As they reached the pool Sophie stop. "Well here we are, one of places I love relaxing and having fun at."said Sophie.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 1:19 am

Shaun placed his toes in the pool to test if it was cold or warm. "Ain't i always sexy" he told her smirking, knowing he sounded almost biased the way he told her that, then shuddered at the freezing cold water whom he touched with his toes.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 1:40 am

Sophie chuckled. "Well of course you are!"said Sophie smiling as she kissed him. As she felt the water she couldn't tell any difference but she thought it would be cold if she was human as well. As she walked over towards the heating unit in the pool she turned it up alittle and smiled. "There love, try it now should be alittle warmer then it was."said Sophie smiling.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:10 am

Shaun looked at her and smiled back, then started to place his foot in the water and it felt better now. "Oh it horrible!" he sounded susprised, but didn't really mean it because he only wanted to joke around with her. "Nah, i'm kidding. Thanks it better" he grinned at her then gave her a kiss on the lips then took a step back and ran toward the water, jumping into the air, then smashing into the water in a body slammed position.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:34 am

"Your a horrible liar!"said Sophie as she rolled her eyes playfully at him. As she walked over to the diving board she bounced on it a couple of times and done a backflip and landed perfectly and gracefully in the water. As she resurfaced she seen Shaun do a body slam and landed in the water splashing her. "Oh, splashing me are you?"Sophie asked as she splashed him back.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:41 am

"No i wasn't" Shaun splashed back at her laughing, he loved being around her, it made him feel like he was the happiest man on earth. "You started it anyway" he smirked at her and splashed back at her then held out a finger in front of her accusingly but playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:54 am

Sophie laughed and shook her head. "No I didn't you did by splashing me with your body slam!"said Sophie rolling her eyes playfully and them smiled at him. As she splashed him back she stuck her tongue at him playfully and swam away from him . "Catch me if you can!"said Sophie giggling. Sophie loved being around him, she felt like she was on cloud nine and the luckiest happiest girl in the world and nothing could stop her from happy.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 2:56 am

Shaun laughed and dived into the water then started to swim his way toward Sophie. "Alright!" he thought to himself, lifting his arms up and swam a bit further towards her. "Gotcha!" he laughed wrapping an arm around her then twirled her around in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 3:05 am

As Shaun twirled her around she giggled. "Aw man, your to quick no fair!"said Sophie chuckling as her laugh tinkled like a bell. As she wrapped her arms around him she kissed him for a couple of minutes and pulled away as she gave him a warm loving smile.
Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 9:37 am

Shaun gently placed her back down in the water and pulled her closer to his chest looking into her eyes, his face was calm and hard. "Take back everything i said, i'll do anything to be with you. I will not let anyone or anything come in between us and i love you more then anything in the world, please don't leave me" he crooned, his voice was calm and soother as silk as he brushed her cheek lightly smiling sincerenly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 9:54 pm

"I'll do anything to be with you as well Shaun." said Sophie smiling and then looked into his eyes. "I love you more then anything in this world combined, I promise will never leave you I love you to much to do that!"said Sophie in a sweet soft caring voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malfoy Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next