Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Malfoy Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Male Posts : 142

Character sheet
House: Ravenclaw
Year:

Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 11:48 am

Legolas smiled. " how awful of me to not introduce myself. I'm Legolas Black, and Im the gret great grandson of Sirius Black" he said proudly. " Im here on some serious buisness" he replied
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet
House: Slytherin
Year: Fouth Year

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 11:57 am

Sophie nodded. "A Black huh? Well... nice to meet you as you know I'm Sophie Malfoy daughter of Draco and Jade Malfoy sister to Nathaniel and Scorpius Malfoy."said Sophie proudly. "Ok, what serious business do you have Legolas?"Sphie asked with a warm smile as she sat down on a couch in the Living room.
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 12:19 pm

" hold on Sophia" legolas said " Muffliato" he said." Voldemort murdered my parents , Im sure your aware. I want him finished. I was thinking since your a Malfoy and your family line is practically death eater, no offense meant, can't you place someone to spy on memebers of your family to see what Voldemort is planning next?" Legolas asked her. " I dont mean to sound hasty, but I would think after all voldemort has caused you'd want him done with, agreed?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 12:27 pm

Sophie nodded. "Well, I do know that the third battle is now about to happen and he gathering up more followers and a bride and his most loyal death eater is Zylee Black who is your cousin."said Sophie. "But my brother Scorpius might do it if you ask him, he's here."said Sophie in a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 12:38 pm

Legolas nodded " thanks. I have a theory. the great dumbledore once said voldemort loved collecting trophies, but since harry potter nearly destroyed him, he changed plans. Im thinking , due to his rate of purely killing tons of people, he has focus on the simple game of mudering all he meets whom he dont find worthy. What i dont know is if he intended on making each murder victim a horcrux. He could of taken the skull of his last victim and made it a horcrux and burried it, which would be near impossible to find unless you tracked down his kills and did a muggle DNA test, which voldemort would never guess i'd do because he dont think like a muggle" legolas said
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:25 pm

"Sophie, who's at the door?" asked Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:29 pm

Sophie smiled. "Very impressive Legolas!"said Sophie as he ave him a warm smile. "But the thing is we don't know what Voldemort planning on doing next all I know he's gathering more followers and a bride, probably to be the next dark lord or something."said Sophie sighing. "Oh hey Scorpi, this is Legolas Black."said Sophie as she nodded towards Legolas. "Legolas this is my twin brother Scorpius."said Sophie to Legolas.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:30 pm

"Hey, Legolas. Black? Like in Narcissa or Sirius Black?" Scorpius asked raising hid eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:35 pm

Legolas shook Scorpius's hand. " yes black, as in sirius black. nice to meet you. i'm just here on some buisness, I was hoping to find out info on voldemort and maybe provide some theories of my own, but I have no clue what he's planning next, though I have a clue. If he has a bride now, chances are that he is planning on her bearing child, and he will have a son. maybe he will do an ancient ritual where he marks his son as his equal, giving him as much power as himself. If I correct, young Tom riddle riddle was deadly, and his son will be equally the same

Last edited by Legolas Black on April 22nd 2009, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:49 pm

"So I heard" said Scorpius nodding
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:55 pm

Sophie nodded at what Legolas and Scorpius said. "So, seeing how me and Scorpi are Malfoy's you want us to see what he's up to right?"Sophie asked Legolas. "But I'm not a deatheater I don't even know if Scorpi is one!"said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 1:59 pm

"What? Of course not! And you want to trink the...I mean Voldemort? Are you kidding? He will read your mind and you'll be dead in a second." said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:05 pm

Sophie nodded at what her twin brother. "I know, it's dangerous maybe we could find a different way to do this then that!"said Sophie. "For one I don't want to die, and two I'm not evil nor do I plan to be!"said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:09 pm

"We have to be really careful. And when I say we, I mean be and Legolas. No way I'm letting you anyway near those deatheaters" said Scorpius.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:20 pm

"Ok fine Scorpi you win this time, but I want information as well."said Sophie stubbornly as she crossed her arms the way all Malfoy's do when there stubborn and want there way.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:26 pm

"Sure, sure Miss Malfoy. You're wish will be granted" said Scorpius smiling
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:29 pm

"Thankyou Mr. Malfoy."said Sophie smirking as she got her way once again.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 2:32 pm

"You are so stubborn, you know that." said Scorpius , chukling
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 4:19 pm

"Yeah, I know."said Sophie smirking and then chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2009, 7:25 pm

Legolas nodded to Scorpius. " so whats the plan scorpius?" he asked him. " I only got ideas, but I need people to help me put them Into action." He said
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 4:47 am

"Well, we should find out what their plans are. That would really help. But we can't risk being caught" said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2009, 5:53 pm

Sophie looked from Legolas to Scorpius. "Scorpi, just promise me you'll be careful and you won't get hurt?"Sophie asked her brother with a pleading voice. "I don't want you getting hurt, it makes me sad when your hurt so be careful and you to Legolas."said Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 4:41 am

"Don't worry about me, Soph. I'll be fine, I promise" said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Sophie Malfoy
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Sophie Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 9:58 am

Sophie nodded slowly. "Ok, I'll be holding on to that promise Scorpi."said Sophie
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 10:03 am

Legolas started pacing the mansion. He was trying to figure out a way that they would somehow penetrate though Lord Voldemorts defenses. " Scorpius, you got any Ideas on how we might place a spy or something through their defenses?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2009, 2:40 am

Scorpius got an idea. "Does any one know Occlumency here?" asked Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 9:58 am

Legolas frowned. " I'm to young to know it, but i might can be able to find us someone who does' Legolas said.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2009, 3:46 pm

"Really? But it has to be someone you trust" said Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Legolas Black
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Legolas Black

Character sheet
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 10:10 am

" Oh but of course, I wouldnt dare mess this up, why I believe i can find someone, it might take time to handpick them" legolas said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Mansion   Malfoy Mansion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Mansion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3