Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
While others were at the dance January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

While others were at the dance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Seventh Year

While others were at the dance Empty
PostSubject: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 3:59 pm

While all the others were at the dance, Jennifer Edgelong was turning into a werewolf. This was one of the things she couldn't control. It was very painfull, and she could always tell that it was coming, because she always got visions the day before. That night she went into the forest just before nightfall. She turned into a werewolf, then romaned the forest for prey, the next morning, she woke up near the entrance of the forest, drenched in blood and naked. She dashed behind a tree, then yelled, "Accio Clothes." Then a pair of pants, a shirt, and some socks and shoes flew to her feet. She put them on as quick as she could. At that very moment she wished she had someone that she could trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 6:54 pm

Jordan Diggory didn't spend his time at the dances that were held at Hogwarts. He instead enjoyed his hours outside in the dark and silence of night. He heard someone speak and he couldn't help but flinch. "Hello?", Jordan asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2009, 10:36 pm

Jennifer heard someone talk, and started to freak out. She tryed to wipe all the blood off of her before they could find out she was there. The only thing she had was the clothes she was wearing, but if she put the blood on that they would think something else, so she said, "Accio towel." and a towel flew to her side. She picked it up and wiped her face as fast as she could, but the blood just wouldn't come off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 10:30 am

Jordan jumped down from his current possition in a tree not far from the lake. He could see a figure in the distance but wasn't sure if he should help, or stay away. The fresh smell of blood filled his lungs as he took a step closer. The smell was too strong, and he was so thirsty. He swollowed to controll himself. "Hello?", He asked the silence.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:00 pm

Jennifer was able to get most of the blood of, but not all of it. She whispered, "Who's there?" She put the towel on the ground. Then looked around for who it was in the forest with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 7:29 pm

Jordan fallowed the woman's voice and stood only a few feet from her, still unable to see her in the darkness. "Im, Jordan Diggory. May i ask if your...alright?", He said slowly, still smelling a bit of blood. He was wondering why she smelt of blood, and if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2009, 11:36 pm

"Um...Yes I'm fine, what are you doing out here?" Jennifer asked him, trying to sound ok. She could hear his voice and it wasn't far, she walked alittle bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:19 am

Jordan turned his head away when she stepped closer, the smell of her blood was too strong for him to handle being what he was. Jordan reatched into his pocket and pulled out his wand, lighting it so that he could see her clearly. "What happened to you...?", He asked as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:42 am

"Nothing.....nothing happen to me....I just fell is all....yeah I just fell. So why are you out here anyways?" Jennifer asked trying hard to change the subject and noticing that he had a bad look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:46 am

I dont exactly enjoy dances", he answered. Jordan put a hand over his nose and mouth and made a gaging noise, trying to keep from drinking the blood. "Please, use your wand to get rid of the blood", He asked, almost begging.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:01 pm

Jennifer moved her wand around her face and body removing the rest of the blood. "Sorry I almost forgot that I could do that. I guess you have a problem with blood." Jennifer said, noticing the look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 4:00 pm

"Yeah you could say that", He muttered and his expression went back to normal when the blood was gone. "You must have fallen pretty hard to bleed like that. You sure your ok?", He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:01 pm

"I'm fine I said, gosh!" Jennifer said, starting to feel like he was pushing her to tell him. "You still haven't answered my question, so how come your out here, I know you said that you don't like being at the dance, but why the forest?" Jennifer asked hoping to change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:06 pm

Jordan couldn't help but laugh when she got impatient. "Alright then", He said. He thought for a moment, he knew why he was out here, but he didn't know if the truth would frighten her. "I like to study the behaviors of the Animals that live in the forrest, and it seemed like a good time", He said, that part was true. He did study them, before he killed them.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:19 pm

Jennifer had very good since of smell and as she got closer to him she could smell blood on his breath. "Why is it that you smell of blood as well?" Jennifer asked, not being afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:23 pm

Jordan gave her a grin, "Im not exactly normal. Now, you want to tell me your real story too?", He asked her. he was smarter then some thought at times.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:32 pm

Jennifer grined as he did, then looked down at the ground as he asked her basicly the same thing. She didn't know if she could trust him. She had never told anybody about her little problem. So she decide that now was as good as ever. "I'm...." She paused thinking again. "I'm a werewolf." Jennifer said, hoping that was all she needed to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:35 pm

Jordan smiled when she told him the truth. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. Your different; thats a good thing", He told her. His long, sharp teeth shining in the moonlight a bit intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:43 pm

Jennifer smiled as he didn't get scared. She then saw his teeth shine in the moonlight, "Wow. So your a vampire. I thought vampires didn't like werewolfs?" Jennifer asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:49 pm

Jordan laughed, "That's only in books and movies. And yeah, im a vampire. If you ask me, your little 'talent' is better then mine", He said, amused. He knew he thought differently then others, most people thought that being different meant you were strange, but he knew the truth of it.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:54 pm

"I hate what I am, and if I ever catch who did this to me, I'll kill him." Jennifer said with alittle too much passion, she had never really said it out loud before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 10:56 pm

"I hate what i am as well, and i made the mistake of killing the woman who did this to me. I realized in the end that it hadn't been worth it, and that i had killed someone who had done it by mistake. I think that was the biggest mistake of my life", He told her calmly, he wanted to get the message acrossed that it wasn't worth killing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:06 pm

"Yeah, well this guy deserves it, he killed my whole family, just before turning me. Him and his whole back did it, and they all deserve to die." Jennifer said, not know that she sounded alittle evil. She then started to cry histaricly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:09 pm

Jordan was taken off gaurd by her crying. He was a bit used to this kind of thing with Marina though, so he put an arm around her shoulder and started comfurting her. "Shhh. Fate sucks, i know, i hate it too, but wonderfull things happen becuase of fate also. Things have a way of fixing themselves", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:18 pm

Jennifer looked up at him with shock, "I didn't know vampires could be so kind. Then again I've never really met a vampire." Jennifer said, liking the feeling of his arm around her, comforting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:21 pm

Jordan grinned at her gently. "It deppends on the Vampire", He told her and was glad that he was of any help to her.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:33 pm

"So....do vampires date?" Jennifer asked wondering if he was single.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:35 pm

"Like i said, Deppends on the Vampire", He laughed. "I personaly do", he said, thinking of Marina which made him smile.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Edgelong

Jennifer Edgelong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:46 pm

"Um...ok, so are you dating anyone?" Jennifer asked, seeing him smile and wondering if he was smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 11:49 pm

Jordan nodded. "Yes. I am, she goes to school here too. I made the mistake of biting her...", He answered. Jordan remembered something, "I know a werewolf a lot like you. She is a student here and i think you two would be good friends", He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While others were at the dance   While others were at the dance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While others were at the dance
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Outside the School :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: