Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Coming Home January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Coming Home I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Coming Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:00 pm

Rosalie walked in the door with Madyson who was running around the house crazily.
"Ali! We're home!" She called and then saw the note that her sister was sleeping upstairs, unable to stop Madyson from running up the stairs to wake her.

Last edited by Rosalie O'neal on June 13th 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:08 pm

Alce woke up to her niece's big, beautiful smille. She smiled back at her, "Hey sweetie, I'm glad your doing better. Is mommy still downstairs?" She asked her niece as she jumped up on her bed.
Madyson hopped around the bed. "Yep, she told me not to come get you, but I just wanted to see you so much auntie!" She practically squeeled.
Alice got up out of the bed and was practically dragged down stairs by her niece. "Hey sis, has she been like this all day?"
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:25 pm

"We just got back from McDonalds. YaYa and Papou spoiled her." She said smiling, just glad the little girl was healthy again. "She looks identical to mom at that age." She said
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:27 pm

Alice looked down at her adorable niece. "She does," Alice replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:32 pm

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Madyson said jumping around her

"Why don't you go on upstairs and look at your bedroom?" Rose said bending over until she reached her daughters height with a smile

"Okay." The excited 3 year old said

"Wait." Rose and turned her head and pointed to her cheek, where Madyson gave a small kiss then ran off to her room.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 4:45 pm

"Wow...I can't believe this house is actually ours." ALice said slightly in awe as Madyson ran to her room. "So what have yu been up to lately?" She asked her sister as she went to the kitchen to grab something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 4:54 pm

"Grab me something while your in there." She hollared, waiting for her sisters return changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 5:15 pm

Alice openned the frigerator. Hearing her sister's change of subject she rolled her eyes at the contents of the frige. "Yeah,I'll grab you something," she hollared back at her sister in a jokingly mad tone. She grab a coulpe of the only things to drink in there, dark blue gatorade. She went back into the livingroom, "Here ya go," she said throwning the drink at her sister, then smiling at her. "So, I can see you aren't going to tell me." he said as she sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 5:30 pm

"I didn't say I wasn't going to tell you, I just am thirsty. I only bought this house a week ago. Since then i've been painting each room and buying furniture andsigning paperwork. I've even gotten a job to help with the medical bills." She said, thinking about how munch she has had to grow up in the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 5:38 pm

"I didn't mean about the house and stuff. I meant about your social life. Like how the girls are doing and everything." She said with a moking glare at her sister. "So are you actually going to tell me or are you gonna make me ask everyone else?" She asked her sister slightly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 5:41 pm

"The girls are fine. There's some drama every now and again. Charlie's due any day now.To admit it I can't wait for that day. I remember when I had Madyson, 30 long hours. But other then that I met a few new people. But more importantly I heard that you had met someone new.."Rose said sitting legs criss crossed on the couch with a grin
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 5:56 pm

"Well...." Alice started out blushing. She loved to talk about meeting new guys. "You know I went to visit Sydney last week right?" She asked her sister as the blush got slightly deeper. "Well... we went out to lunch and she brought her boyfreind along, who brought his freind, Jay." She said as the blushed got so deep her checks started to burn. She giggled then glanced over at her sister. "You said you met a few new people?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:02 pm

"It's not as important..you spill first." She said to her sister
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:06 pm

OOC: No crossing your fingers behind your back, just have someone burst in right as I finish if you don't want Alice to know yet

"Fine, but you better promise to tell as soon as I finish." She sighed at her sister, detemined not to go on until she promised.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:09 pm

OOC:Sure thing. Or someone could just come visit. eiter one.

"Okay."Rose said smiling, then got a serious look on her face "Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:26 pm

OOC: Sorry it's soooo long

Alice smiled as she sighed, happy that her sister would actually talk to her about her personal life. "Okay.., so Sydney took me out to lunch. We went to some knew restaurant in town, I can't remember the name of it. But we were about to order something to eat, but guess who shows up, Terri and Jay. So Sydney asks them to eat wth us, not really paying much attention to me and Jay, or so she acted. So Terri sat next to her and Jay ended up sitting next to me. We oreded some food we were all talking ti each other, not like you would except were the one couple talks forcing the other two to talk. After we ate we went to the mall, oh how I love the muggle mall. Well me and Jay ended up getting seperated from Sydney and Terri. We just wondered around talking and got to know each other better. We decided to see if thing work out before we decide to actually call each other boyfreind and girlgreind or stop dating other people. When I got home that night, me and Sydney sa up talking all night. Turns out she actually set the whole thing up, just to cheer me up, because you know I hven't had anyone in a long time. It was soo much fun." She finished her story and looked at her sister and saw here expression, "Sorry the story was so long," she said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:30 pm

"Yeah. It's always great to find someone new.." She pretending like she didn't know about the set up
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:33 pm

"I just wish you had someone too, that way I didn't feel too guilty. I know you haven't had someone for some time either." She said truely said for her sister about Madyson's father.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:39 pm

"Maybe. Maybe I have already met someone new.." She said "But you know my issue with men and Madyson, most of them seem not good enough and-"She said and her sister cut her off.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:41 pm

Alice interuped her sister, "What so you met someone!!!????" Alice practically jumped off the couch. "Who is he???" she asked her sister, while all a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:43 pm

"Calm down, it's not a for sure thing. He goes here and he's nice. That's all I got for now-" Then Madyson came running down the stairs upset and threw herself on her mother

"Mady? Mady, what's wrong?" She asked her but the little girl said nothing
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:47 pm

Alice went over to her sister and niece, "Mady, calm down just breath. Shh, shh, shh..." Once she got her niece to calm down she asked, "Know who did you see was it male or female?" She asked with a soft voice. She waited patiently for Madyson to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 6:50 pm

Madyson wouldn't stop crying for any reason

"I didn't see good enough." She finally managed after 30 continious minutes of sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:02 pm

Alice was really worried for her niece, but she didn't let her see that. "Are you thirsty sweetie?" And before Mady could answer she was in the kitchen grabbing her a glass of water. "Here drink this," she toldher handng her the cup. Once she had finshed drinking and calmed down a little more she asked her where the person was, "Where were they, inside the house or outside, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:04 pm

"They where in the attic." She said not very clearly. For a three year old, she ha amazing speech.

"What where you doing in the attic?" Rose asked her

"I don't know." She said simply
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:09 pm

Alice looked at her sister. "Mayd, It's okay don't worry did they try to hurt you?" Madyson looked at her mommy, "You aren't mad at me for going into the attic are you, mummy?" she asked her with her huge round eyes.
Alice just looked at her sister again then back to Madyson, "Don't worry, you won't get in trouble this time. Did they try to hurt you?" SHe hoped her sister wouldn't get mad at saying that Mady wouldn't get int trouble, or if she did to at least wait until later to talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:12 pm

Rose eyed Alice, because Alice knew that that was Rose's biggest rule for Madyson.

"They didn't hurt me. Just see if they are there still." Madyson demanded
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:16 pm

Alice looked at her sister, her eyes telling her that she was sorry to over set her. "Okay sweetie, I'll go see if they are still up there. Where is the bat?" She asked her sister before she went up there, just incase they were still there and they were someone she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:22 pm

"You don't need it." Rose said looking at her sister "You know who loved attics more then anything." She said referring to Alice when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2009, 7:33 pm

OOC: Man i wanted to carry a bat!! lol j/k

Alice gave her a slight smile. "OK, I'll go up there without it." Alice made her way up to the attic. When she got up to th attic, she looked around. At first sh could s any thing sh went over by the attic window. Looking outsid she couldn't see anyone. She wnt over by the pile of boxes near the back and found a mirror hanging there, "Huh, I didn't know this was here," she said to herself. Whil she was lokking in themirror she thought she saw something moving behind her. She turnd around and what she saw suprised her, "Mom?" And as Alice said it she disappeared. Alice went back to the livingroom. Alice look at her sister, before her niece could look at her she put a smile on her face. "It was just a manican," She remembered seeing one upstairs. As she said this Madyson started to yawn which help ed her story out a little, "The light up their is so tricky, I thought I saw someone too, sweetie. You don't need to go up there again, you could get into really big trouble. You should listen to mommy, she said it was off limits to you." She told her niece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next