Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Coming Home - Page 4 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Coming Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

Coming Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:45 pm

Rose came back in the room with Madyson, who was wearing a new outfit Rose had bought on her and Alice's shopping trip a few week before. It was a printed long sleeve t-shirt and cute cord pants and her hair was almost like her mothers. It was in natural waves that framed her face, only weeks before Rose gave her bangs because she begged for them and now she couldn't stand them "How do I look?" She asked in her small fragile childish voice, showing off for the both of them.

Rose saw Alice's face "Something wrong?" She asked while Madyson was still twirling around

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 8:44 am

Alice looked over to her sister, still confused. "I closed my eyes for a minute and all of a sudden felt this terrible pain. I openned my eyes and it went away but it was still here kind of." Alice didn't know what to think of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 8:57 am

Rose raised an eyebrow and looked at her aunt as if she had the answer.
"Well what, you think that I know!" The aunt accused raising her voice getting a bit angry.
"You two are the ones with the same gift!" Rose hollared back to her aunt
"Don't raise your voice to me!" Her aunt snapped back
"Don't tell me what to do." Rose said crossly,crossing her arms and glaring at her aunt, waiting for her aunt next remark.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 8:10 pm

Alice looked at her aunt to see her reaction to Rose's word. What she didn't expect where the tears she saw streaming from her eyes. "Just because I left all those years back, doesn't give you the right to talk to me hat way," she said with the tears continuously coming. Alice looked back at her sister and saw the anger still in her sister's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 11:08 am

"Maybe you should have stayed gone. Then you wouldn't have to make us feel sorry for you. Which, quite honestly, I don't. If you cared you should have came sooner. If you cared you would have taken us when you were old enough. Your thirty something, you shouldve have taken us to be raised by you. Don't tell me you care, when I know you don't." Rose spat at her aunt then left up the stairs. She packed a bag for a few days, for both her and Madyson. She stormed down the stairs with Madyson on her hip."Where do you think you're going with her?" Her aunt hollared "The bloody hell away from you!" She hollared, slamming the front door as she left.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 9:15 pm

Alice watched her sister leave, and her aunt shackiing on the couch with the tears. Alice was caught. Half of her wanted to follow her sister, yet half of her knew not to with the mood she was in. All of a sudden Alice put two and two together. That's what the pain was, a foreshadowing of her sister leaving. Alice got up and ran to her room to change, she wasn't going to stick around this house by herself with her aunt. She changed into a t-shirt and some jeans. On the way out of her room, she grabbed the locket that unsed to be her mother's. She placed it aroung her neck and looked down at the heart. A tear slide from her eye. She wiped it away, then walked down th stairs to the livingroom. Her aunt looked up at her, "Don't me you're leaaving me too." Her aunt voice sounded really weak. She took a deep breathe before talking. "I just can't be here right now," Alice told her aunt. She walked towards the door, only stopping to grab her purse. She had no clue where she was going, but she just went.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home   Coming Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4