Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:41 pm

"Sure," Alice said as she grabbed the lotion her sister was holding out for her. "That sounds good too. We could do that if the guys don't want to," she said as she rubbed the lotion over her skin. She placed the lotion bottle back down and rolled on her side to look at her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 8:49 pm

Rose rolled on stomach sighing "For some weird reason i'm tired." She said yawning softly "If I go to sleep you better wake me up." Rose said giggling. "But yea. We could do that and that seems really fun." She said.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 7:05 pm

"I agree," Alice said rolling over to her other side. "So what have you been up to lately, other than you and Damian?" She asked her sister hoping she would actually tell her this time. She rolled over to her stomach and lookedd at her sister to see her face when she told her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 5:17 pm

"Stuff." Rose grinning with a sarcastic look in her eyes, said persistantly waiting to see how long it would take this time before she actually told her sister. She pushed another strand of her brunette hair behind her ear, waiting to see if her sister noticed that she had darker hair now.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:42 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at her sister's reply. "You always say that," she wined at her sister playfully. She looked back at her sister and whispered, "You know you can trust me, right?" She hoped her sister knew this, and that she wasn't just telling her this to know what she'd been up to lately.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 8:17 pm

"Yeah. I know, but i'm still not telling you right now." Rose said reassuring her sister that she knew this but she smiled back at her sister "Anything new with your life besides meeting Rex?" She asked her sister with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 9:39 pm

Alice was reassured by what her sister had said. She closed her eyes for a moment. In reply to her sister she said, "Nothing really. Just been hanging out with some new people lately." She openned her eyes and looked over at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 7:23 am

"Apperently everyone has been not wanting to talk lately. I hardly ever speak to the girls now a days. It almost seems impossible at times." She said sighing at the way it seemed their friendship had changed.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 7:21 pm

Alice felt sorry for her sister. She streched over to her to give her a huge, hoping it would cheer her up. "Look on the bright side, you have a guy in your life now." She told her as she leaded back into her own chair, trying to make her sister laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 8:37 pm

Rose looked into the house from her chair and stared. She couldn't but feel a terrible feeling. It was some what a mixture of guilt and hope, which put her into an odd place where she stayed quiet for several moments, continuily pushing strands of hair behind her ear. When the point got to where her vision got foggy she placed her forehead down on her arms, which where cushioning her chin, and hid her face a single tear slid down her face.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 6:29 pm

Alice waited paciently for her sister to control herself again, because she knew for attention to be drawn to her weakenses. Once Alice saw tha she was better, she proped herself up on her elbow. "So lets plan out that shopping slash double date," Alice said with a huge smile. She was ready for somehing interseting to happen. "ON one hand I think the shopping is better, because the Valentine's Day Ball is coming up. But on the other hand, I like the double date thing better, because then I get to meet Damein."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 2:18 pm

"Well I don't even know anymore. I mean it's alot to handle and shopping would do me some good. I need some more clothes." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 5:12 pm

Alice laughed just a little, "So shopping it is. When should we go?" She asked getting just slightly excited.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 6:14 pm

"Whenever you want to. Mady has a play date tomorrow so we could go tomorrow." She said smiling thinking of Madyson as she was the only person she could be sure wouldn't ever hate her, atleast for a while. She pushed a strand of blonde hair out of her face and looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 6:34 pm

Alice pulled her sunglasses off. "Sounds good to me. Is my niece still sleeping?" She said looking towards the house. As she said this she saw a little head pop out of veiw from the kitchen window. Alice couldn't help but laugh at her niece. "She is so much like the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:02 pm

Rose laughed when she Madyson "Hey baby doll!" She called out getting up and walking to her and Madyson came running half way to meet her. "Mommy!" She said jumping up in Rose's arms "Can I go swimming? Please?" She asked and while Rose laughed because she already had her swimsuit on. "Sure." Rose said sitting down and placing Madyson down beside, who then took off and jumped in the pool.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:07 pm

Alice loved her niece's excitment all the time. "She's so entertaining," Alice laughed wacthing Madyson. "I hope she's always like this." She wished she still had her niece easily, excited attitude.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:12 pm

"Yeah." Rose said laughing "Be Careful!" She hollared after Madyson who kept jumping in the pool face first "We where both like that."
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:30 pm

Alice sighed at the memory. "We were so careless then." She mised being that careless though. Alice decided to get into the pool with Madyson.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 7:42 pm

"Just don't spalsh me!" Rose warned both of them and applied some more bronzer and lade out to tan while they played.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 8:59 pm

Alice looked up at her sister. "We won't." Looking back at her niece she added, "I won't anyway." She slipped under the water and started to swim from the end of the pool she was at to the opposite side. Coming back up she aimed to be right behind Madyson. She jokingly whipsered into her nieces ear to where her sister couldn't hear her, "You better not slash her either or I"ll pull you under."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:05 pm

Rose looked at Alice with her eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips. She laughed shook her head and rolled her crystal blue eyes at the thought of what Alice could be whispering to Madyson. Madyson got out of the pool and went to jump back in and do a cannon ball next to Alice when Alice wasn't watching, but missed and landed short and hit her head on the side of the pool and bit down on her lip causing it to bleed. When did this Rose came running and cuddled her up after wrapping her up in a towel. She motioned for Alice to go get the first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:10 pm

Alice hopped out of the pool faster then fast. She ran into the house headed for the bathroom. She started to search the cabinet, "Where is it?" Once she found it, she ran back out to the pool. "Here," Alice pulled Madyson over to herself and started to clean up the wound. Once she bandaged Madyson up she let Rose hold her again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:21 pm

Rose cuddled her for a minute then picked her up and took her into the house realizing she could be cold. She packed her upstairs to the living room upstairs she sat down and held her there and tried to sooth her crying but she felt helpless. All she could do was sit there and attempt to console her.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:28 pm

Alice followed her sister into the house a little slower, trying to give her sometime with her daughter. On the way up stairs she stopped off in the kitchen to clean thing u a little. Once she was done cleaning thngs she put the first aid kit back into the bathroom. She went up stairs and saw her sister sitting on the couch, holding Mayson while she cried.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:35 pm

Rose held a blank stare as Madyson stopped sobbing and began to whimper slightly and twirled her hair to signal that she was still somewhat tired. Rose looked over at Alice and signaled for her to go get Madyson's favorite stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 9:41 pm

Alice saw Rose's blank stare and truely worried for her sister. When her sister signaled for her to get the stuffed animal, she walked into Madyson's room. There was her stuffed animal on top of the jumbled up mess of blankets. She laughed just slightly to heself as she grabbed it. She came back into the upstairs livingroom and handed her niece the toy.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 10:13 pm

Madyson was half asleep when she took the toy out of her Aunts hand and clung to it and her mothers bikini top. Rose had forgotten she was even in her bikini. She consoled Madyson, who continued to suck her thumb and in no time was asleep. Rose held her for a few minutes and then gently rose to her feet still rocking the sleeping toddler in her arms. She walked to her daughters bedroom and saw the mess then took a quick glance to her room and saw her wand "Accio wand." She whispered sternly and the wand rose and trailed to her. She held the wand in her hand and with a quick whisper and a flick of a wrist Madyson's bedroom was clean and ready for her to be tucked in. Rose tucked her in and walked to her bedroom and changed her clothes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:11 pm

Alice followed Rose into Madyson's room. Once the child was laying in her bed, Rose had walked out of the room. Alice walked over towards her niece. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Good night, sleep tight little one." She gave her niece a slight huge as not to wake her then got up and left the room. Alice walked into her bedroom, having decided to change. She was mostly dry so she decided to just put a t-shirt and jeans over her swimsuit. Once she had thrown the two one she decided to go find out where her sister was. Alice found her sister still in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:17 pm

Rose sat silently on her bed and jumped slightly when she recognized that Alice was in the room. She turned on the television and watched the show that was on the screen and then waited for Alice to sit on the bed and break the silence. She went to fiddle with the locket that used to be on her neck that matched one that Madyson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next