Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

A place where you can roleplay your own Harry Potter character with other people!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
January, 2038
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 January-1-1

Gryffindor: 9
Hufflepuff: 9
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 9

Students: 38

Adults: 17
Professors: 6
Death Eaters: 14
Order of the Phoenix/Aurors: 9

Dumbledore Army: 10

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» School of Magic
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 5:03 pm by Guest

» The Forgotten Past--A Marauders Era Roleplay (New Site!!)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 11:20 am by Guest

» Moudi Williams
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 6:10 pm by Guest

» Character Creation Template
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 8:20 pm by Guest

» Anna/Maries house of siggys
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:02 pm by Anna Smith

» We are the stars in the sky (Charlotte)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:30 pm by Lucas Granger

» 38 Years Later... The World of Hogwarts
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2009, 7:45 pm by Elizabeth Potter

» First Herbology Class
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 4:35 pm by Lily Potter

» Not wanting to be lonely anymore... (Open to all)
Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 9:20 pm by Jennifer Edgelong

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Female Posts : 507

Character sheet
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth Year

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:24 pm

Alice was worried for her sister. She realized that Rose wanted her to be the one to brake the silence. She sat down on the bed next to her. "This has something to do with that women that was here earlier, doesn't it?" she asked her sister having a feeling wht the answer maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://thetownofforks.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Female Posts : 802

Character sheet
House: Gryffindor
Year: Seventh Year

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:31 pm

"Huh?" She said pretending like she was off in her own little world like she does when anything gets too complicated for her to think about. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 5:45 pm

Alice sighed. "Rose, first this strange woman shows up with you, then you get this blank look while you're holdiing your own daughter, and just now when I came in you didn't even realize I was there at first." Alice was getting really worried about her sister. Alice reached over her sister for the remote and turned off the tv.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 6:06 pm

"It's nothing. I just have been thinking about alot. I haven't had the most normal teenage life. First mom dies and I get bit by a vampire and luckily didn't turn into one. Then I go and live with someone else while grandma and grandpa take you away from me. I find out i'm a wizards and the time away from you isnt so bad.Then I fall for some stuck up self centered muggle and get pregnant. I get kicked out because of it and am forced to be a mom and then grandma and grandpa finally pick up the responsibility that mom wanted them to have if anything ever happened to her. The war has started all over again and now as graduation approches I just want a piece of normality for a while." She explained
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:15 pm

The tears began to roll silently down Alice's cheeks. "How do you think I've managed these years. Mom's death hurt me too. Yes I ended up at Grandma's and Grandpa's but that meant I had to leave you behind. You know how much that hurt both of us. I have never fallen in love, but I hope to find it some day. You were at least lucky to have found love already. No matter how unhappy he made you, he gave you that beautiful duaghter asleep in the other room right now." Alice said all this with such intensity, but her voice never rising above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:31 pm

"But you don't get it. It wasn't real love, it was all my imagination." She said her voice shaking with frustration and the tears already began "I thought..I thought that he loved me Alice it wasn't finding it.Do you honestly think that I wanted a child? Later in life sure but then no. It made me a stronger person and it was a huge mistake. Don't think that i'm calling my child a mistake because she's not. She's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. But I don't think I can be everything she needs for right now." Rose explained as calm as possible as she let the tears fall on the pillow that was in her lap with her eyes focused on something in the distant.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:23 pm

Alice had to look away from her sister to continue talking to her. "I never said anything about true love." The tears came down harder, she had to breathe deeper to continue talking. "And I never said anything about you saying Madyson was a mistake." Alice had to cocentrate on her breathing for a few minutes. While she concentrated on her breathing, she concentrated on what her sister had said. "You don't think you can be everything she needs right now?" Alice asked in a disbelieveing tone. "You're a good mother, I don't hear Madyson complaining anout your mothering."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:26 pm

"Alice I can't put her in this world. Magic is great and wonderful and it is always so useful. But I don't want her to have to know how to fight in a war, knowing it can get worse, and we know that Hogwarts is safe but in 7 years no one knows what can happen. I don't want her at risk." She said finally and stood up and walked over the window.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:40 pm

Alice didn't quite understand what her sister was saying. She had to look back at her, "You already brought her into this world. You already gave birth to her." Alice got up and walked over to her sister. She looked at her sister's face, "There's no taking that back."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:47 pm

"I'm not giving her back." Rose said with the tears already streaming down her face. She crossed her arms and the room began to look like it was spinning. She stumble over to get a water where she took some aspirin and walked back over the window and stared out to there back yard which had a woods right behind it "I'm giving her up." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:53 pm

When Alice heard these words come out of her sister's mouth, she thought she was dreaming. It kept repeating in her head, 'I'm giving her up." Alice looked her sister's tears and felt hers coming down even harder. She knew she wasn't dreaming. She also knew that they both were going to hurt for her sister's decision, but if that was what her sister wanted she would except it. Alice thoughtnof the old women suddenly. "That's who she is..." Alice traild off, letting the tears flow freely.

Last edited by Alice O'neal on August 15th 2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 10:02 pm

"No. She's a fun loving, intelligent, outgoing, loving, happy child. She's just like mom and that's how mom wanted us. Away from magic. Mom knew that it would be hard keeping us from what we where best at but she felt she had to do that to protect us for some reason. This was mom's wish. This is what mom would want and if mom was standing her with us she would be begigging me to keep her away from magic."Rose told her sister "And yes that's who that woman was. That's why i've been so off lately." She said and went into her bathroom to change into jeans and went up on the roof top garden.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 3:57 pm

Alice decided to follow her sisiter up to the garden, but with some green tea. Alice went int the kitchen to brew some. Once both cups were brewed, she took them up to the gardens. "Here you go," Alice said handing her sister one of the cups.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:10 pm

"What are you doing?" She asked arching her eyebrow looking at her sister supsiciously when she brought the green tea up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:16 pm

Alice sat down, then took a sip of her tea. "Well, I thought about what you told me while I made the tea. I thought that you're right, it is what Mom would have wanted. I, also, thought that we should work together, and not fight about this before she's..." Alice told her sister, taking another sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:20 pm

"Before she's what?" She asked taking a sip and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear."Thanks for finally agreeing with me. Atleast you see where i'm going with this." She said spinning the spoon in her tea.

Last edited by Rosalie O'neal on August 18th 2009, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:24 pm

Alice took a minute and had to look away from her sister before she could say the word, "Gone." She looked back at her sister's face. Alice sighed, "But I should have seen it sooner." She wishpered this mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 4:37 pm

"It's not perminant. It's still not even final. It's just an option right now. Who knows ultimatly what I might choose. But just because I say it's not perminant doesn't mean that I won't give her up in the end." She said looking at the sky, which had now set and it was now late in the evening. She made a weird face "Did you hear that?" She asked "It sounded like the doorbell." She said
Back to top Go down
Alice O'neal
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Alice O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 8:31 pm

Alice was okay with what her sister was saying. She was just glad her niece didn't have to hear all of this yet. Just as Rose asked about the door, Alice's eyes flashed. "Yea it's the door belll," she sais with a sligh smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie O'neal
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student
Rosalie O'neal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 8:41 pm

"You didn't invite Rex over did you?" She asked with one eyebrow raised as they walked down from the roof garden "Oh and just so you know Damien doesn't know about Madyson...I don't think at least." She said awaiting her sisters response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just couldn't wait to tell you the news   Just couldn't wait to tell you the news - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just couldn't wait to tell you the news
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3